Start date: June 8th, 2020
CVS Health is the nation's premier health innovation company helping people on their path to better health. We are building a new health care model that is easier to use, less expensive, and puts the consumer at the center of their care.
You will gain valuable work experience and participate in:
• Formal classroom (2-5 weeks) and on the job training
• Projects that contribute to the success of our business
• Community service and culture initiatives
• Mentoring and coaching throughout your career development
What this business area supports
• Assignments are available across a variety of business units including Commercial, Government and International businesses
• Limited non-traditional Underwriting assignments exist as available
What you will do
• Price new and renewal business with the goal of selling and retaining profitable customers
• Act as a strategic partner to support overall management of your book of business
• Work with internal partners in sales and account management to negotiate pricing, create benefit plan designs and cross sell additional products/programs in support of our customers
• Collaborate with actuarial to refine pricing based on changes in future medical costs, trends and customer specific data
• Participate in department solution-focused business projects
• Strong analytical, critical thinking, problem solving and communication skills
• Demonstrated leadership, experience and initiative
• Desire to work in a collaborative team environment
• Have a willingness to relocate
• Be able to work in a fast-paced environment and meet tight deadlines
• Possess strong analytical and problem resolution skills
• Be able to communicate effectively with a diverse audience
• Encourage teamwork and a positive environment to improve team effectiveness
• Be resourceful and can quickly and successfully adapt to change
• Have an interest in obtaining full-time position within CVS Health
• You should currently be pursuing an Bachelor's degree
• Majoring in the following related degrees, Risk Management & Insurance, Economics, Statistics, Mathematics, Business Analytics
• Have a 3.3+ cumulative GPA
• Have a college graduation date between December 2018 - June 2020
It's a new day in health care.
Combining CVS Health and Aetna was a transformative moment for our company and our industry, establishing CVS Health as the nation's premier health innovation company. Through our health services, insurance plans and community pharmacists, we're pioneering a bold new approach to total health. As a CVS Health colleague, you'll be at the center of it all.
We offer a diverse work experience that empowers colleagues for career success. In addition to skill and experience, we also seek to attract and retain colleagues whose beliefs and behaviors are in alignment with our core values of collaboration, innovation, caring, integrity and accountability.
CVS Health is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Gender/Ethnicity/Disability/Protected Veteran – we highly value and are committed to all forms of diversity in the workplace. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities. We comply with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO IS THE LAW and EEO IS THE LAW SUPPLEMENT. We provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require assistance to apply for this job, please contact our Advice and Counsel Reasonable Accommodations team. Please note that we only accept applications for employment via this site.
If technical issues are preventing you from applying to a position, contact Kenexa Helpdesk at 1-855-338-5609 or email@example.com. For technical issues with the Virtual Job Tryout assessment, contact the Shaker Help Desk at 1-877-987-5352.
Apply on company website