The primary responsibilities of a Warehouse Assistant include ensuring proper rotation and maintenance of inventory, backing up purchasing coordinator and maintaining a clean and safe warehouse environment. Liaison between the patient and others encountered within the scope of the job. Gather supplies/equipment for patient orders in preparation for shipment/delivery. Responsibility for all shipments via UPS, Federal Express, and couriers. Inventory control including purchasing, receiving, stocking and record keeping.
• Ensures proper rotation and maintenance of inventory.
• Backs up purchasing representative.
• Performs general housekeeping duties in the warehouse.
• Gathers supplies/equipment for patient orders in preparation for shipment/delivery.
• Maintains professional appearance and attitude and serves as a liaison between the patient and other individuals encountered within the scope of employment.
• Assists with inventory control, including purchasing, receiving, stocking and record keeping.
• Participates in PI activities as directed.
• Receives all incoming shipments and disseminates to appropriate person.
• Responsible for all shipments via UPS, Federal Express, etc.
• Performs other related duties as directed by supervisor.
High School diploma or GED Equivalent Required
At Coram, a CVS Health business, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or protected veteran status or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.
Apply on company website