Coram/CVS Health is looking for a meticulous warehouse/logistics professional to join our team as a Warehouse Associate! This rewarding opportunity allows you to work closely with our Pharmacy team where you will gain experience in the growing home health/home infusion field. At Coram, we believe that Warehouse Technicians are a key part of maintaining organization in our branches, therefore creating a positive experience for our patients. In this dynamic role, you will assist with the picking/packing, shipping/receiving, and inventory of medical products. The ideal individual for this role will be able to lift medical supplies weighing a minimum of 25-pounds at a time.
As a Warehouse Associate, you will…
• Ensure proper rotation and maintenance of inventory.
• Act as a back up the purchasing coordinator and assist with the purchasing of medical supplies and equipment. Assist with inventory control measures including receiving, stocking and record keeping of product.
• Maintain a clean and safe warehouse environment.
• Act as a liaison between patients and the specialty pharmacy team.
• Pick and pull medical supplies and equipment for patient orders, in preparation for shipment and delivery of product to a patient's home.
• Work closely with UPS, Federal Express and couriers to ensure timely pick-up and delivery of shipments.
Must be available between 1pm and 9:30pm. On call once a week and every fourth weekend with an opportunity for over-time based on business need. This is a full-time career that offers excellent Medical, Dental and Vision coverage, a competitive 401k, and additional benefits.
• Demonstrated ability to work with a sense of urgency and pay close attention to detail.
• Minimum one year customer service experience.
• Minimum one year experience working in Microsoft Office, specifically Word, Excel, and Outlook.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Minimum one year warehouse experience.
- Medical warehouse or heath care experience.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and as a team.
High School diploma or GED equivalent required
At Coram, a CVS Health business, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or protected veteran status or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.
Apply on company website