Plan Sponsor Insights is looking for a self-motivated, experienced Wellbeing Consultant to work onsite directly with one of our customers, a large national account customer headquartered in the downtown area of Atlanta, Georgia, to design and implement a comprehensive well-being program that promotes a culture of well-being and helps improve the health and well-being of employees, and encourages employees to be more connected to themselves and their community.
This is a highly visible, highly collaborative position working directly with the customer's benefits team to develop programming to support well-being across the organization while being an integrated team member with the broader Aetna organization. The Wellbeing Consultant may work with vendors to deliver tools and resources to support all aspects of an individual's life. The ideal candidate will have passion for, and experience with, shifting from a culture focused on physical health to a more holistic culture of well-being.
- Assist with design and development of a strategic plan for health and wellness programming; recommend wellbeing solutions and services that align with customer's needs and help drive the desired results
- Identify needs and design programs that supports the well-being
- Proactively assist in the deployment of identified programs, including identifying and executing tactics to increase awareness and participation/utilization.
- Assess wellbeing program results to promote improved engagement in the firm's wellbeing programs
- Collaborate with client's vendors to align partner and employee programs with wellbeing strategy
- Travel to various customer sites to educate, train and promote well-being programs
- Develop a plan and promotional materials to encourage utilization of the various programs
- Coordinate and facilitate an internal well-being ambassador network to promote well-being in local offices
- Partner with Aetna's Plan Sponsor Insights clinical and analytical resources on program data analysis, as well as other vendor programs, and identify key drivers of results
- Partners with customer's Account team
- Promote and facilitate onsite wellbeing events at various offices, coordinating with customers and benefits vendors, while answering questions about various programs and encouraging participation in available programs, coordinate referral to appropriate customer programs as necessary
- Proactively share information about current national wellness and wellbeing initiatives
- Experience promoting and fostering a culture of well-being, min 3 years
- Knowledge of benefits, healthcare, and wellbeing, min 1-3 years
- Min 5 years demonstrated project management experience
- Strong problem-solving skills and attention to detail
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to establish highly collaborative relationships within and outside the organization
- Bachelor's degree required (preferably in Fitness & Health Promotion, Exercise Science and Wellness or related course of study); masters preferred
- Related wellness certification preferred e.g. WELCOA, Chapman, Corporate Health and Wellness Association is desired
Additional Job Information
The Plan Sponsor Insights (PSI) team provides consultative insights for Aetna's commercial business segments. The work environment supports and thrives on out-of-the box thinking and creative talent. Our team is highly valued by our internal partners as well as the customers we serve.
If candidate is not currently WELCOA certified they will need to complete this certification as part of onboarding once in the role.
Desired hiring location: Atlanta
Travel is minimal (less than 10% annually). Domestic travel required; estimated at 1-5x a year to other corporate locations across the US.
Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
Percent of Travel Required
0 - 10%
At Aetna, a CVS Health company, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We are committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive workplace. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, age, disability or protected veteran status. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.
Apply on company website