As a Home Infusion Pharmacy Manager you will utilize your management, logistics and infusion experiences to assume complete responsibility for management of the pharmacy department that is servicing patients receiving specialized and complex therapies administered in their homes. You will collaborate with the Branch Manager, Nurse Manager and Vice President of Operations. As pharmacy manager you will provide clinical support to the sales team as it pertains to the production of new clinical programs and/or marketing activities to physicians, nursing agencies, and referral sources. You will apply your exceptional pharmacy leadership and business management skills that positively impact the lives of our patients!
At Coram CVS/specialty infusion services, we have an extremely rewarding opportunity for you to apply your exceptional pharmacist skills in a home infusion pharmacy. As a national leader in the home infusion field, we seek to hire those special pharmacists who not only possess strong clinical expertise, but the kind of deep compassion and sensitivity it takes to build one-on-one relationships and support patients receiving infusion therapy in the comfort of their home.
• Monitor all daily operation activities of the pharmacy department.
• Partner with other branch managers and work closely with the nursing team.
• Assists the Branch Manager in resolution of all customer complaints related to the provision of pharmaceutical care.
• Coordinates the branch assessment process as related to the pharmacy department.
• Communicates appropriately with all members of the branch and healthcare team.
• Implement new clinical programs and or marketing activities to physicians, nursing agencies and referral sources.
• Limit risk management and safety exposure in the pharmacy.
• Ensure the pharmacy clean room suite meets 797 requirements.
• Interview, hire, train, plan, assign, and direct work.
• Additional licensure may be required in multi state service areas.
• Assume all Pharmacist-in-Charge (PIC) responsibilities for this branch.
-Bachelors or Doctor of Pharmacy Degree in Pharmacy from an accredited college or university.
-Current license to practice pharmacy
One year related experience in an IV alternate site environment or equivalent is preferred.
-Ability to read, analyze, interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or government regulations.
-Ability to write and present information to managers, patients, nurses and physicians.
-Computer skills (word processing, database, spreadsheet programs).
B.S. or doctorate of pharmacy degree is required.
At Coram, a CVS Health business, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or protected veteran status or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.
Apply on company website