The successful candidate must demonstrate experience, skills, and commitment to fostering an environment of belonging, diversity, equity and inclusion in student, faculty and staff.
- Looking for experienced professionals who are able and willing to share their expertise in HVAC/R.
- Looking for specific experience and certifications in the area of sustainable building and energy auditing.
- 5 years' experience in HVAC/R
- Associates Degree or higher in related field or, Michigan Mechanical Contractors License
- Journeymen card
Complete an on-line application and attach a cover letter with position title, resume, three current names of professional references, and copies of transcripts (official transcripts required upon hire) and/or certifications and licenses.
If applicants have additional questions, please call Robert Neymeiyer at 989-686-9801.Required Documents
- Cover Letter
- Transcript 1
- Letter of Recommendation 1
- Letter of Recommendation 2
- Letter of Recommendation 3
- Transcript 2
- Transcript 3
Apply on company website