The successful candidate must demonstrate experience, skills, and commitment to fostering an environment of diversity and inclusion in student, faculty and staff.
Position Accountabilities and Essential Functions:
- Teach introductory and/or advanced courses related to Heavy Duty Diesel.
- Associates degree in related vehicle repair field.
- Must be ASE TRUCK certified in the area you will teach.
- Minimum of two years' work experience in Heavy Duty truck repair field.
- Experience using with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, LMS systems, etc.
- Willing to teach mostly evening classes and occasional weekend classes
Additional Experiences Considered:
- ASE master T-2 through T-8 certified.
- More than two years working in the heavy duty truck repair field.
Bachelor's and/or Master degree in related field.
- Teaching or training experience in related field in a variety of formats, including online.
Complete an on-line application and attach a cover letter with position title, resume, three current names of professional references, and copies of transcripts (official transcripts required upon hire) and/or certifications and licenses.Required Documents
- Cover Letter
- Transcript 1
- Letter of Recommendation 1
- Letter of Recommendation 2
- Letter of Recommendation 3
- Transcript 2
- Transcript 3
- Professional Certifications or Licensures
Apply on company website