The successful candidate must demonstrate experience, skills, and commitment to fostering an environment of diversity and inclusion in student, faculty and staff.
We are seeking a collaborative, energetic, and innovative adjunct instructor who is committed to student retention and success. This instructor would be responsible for instruction of Delta College academic Pipefitting/Plumbing classes to skilled trades employees including sponsored DOL apprentices. The applicant should be able to deliver course content in a classroom setting as well as hands-on in a lab setting. The applicant should be able to develop and write course content including outcomes and objectives for approval by Delta College. They would also develop daily lesson plans including instructional aids for future Delta College use. The applicant will incorporate field experience and technical knowledge into student presentations that emphasizes interactive, hands-on practice.
- 5 years' experience in Industrial Pipefitting/Plumbing or education
- Associates degree in a related technical field or equivalent Journeyman's card.
- Sufficient computer skills to navigate and use Delta College's E-Learning system
- Bachelor's degree in related field or education
- Previous experience in teaching and class development
- Journeyman's card in Pipefitting/Plumbing
- Masters License in Pipefitting/Plumbing
Complete an on-line application and attach a cover letter with position title, resume, three current names of professional references, copies of transcripts (official transcripts required upon hire) and/or certifications and licenses. Three current letters of recommendation may be requested of finalists.Required Documents
- Cover Letter
- Transcript 1
- Letter of Recommendation 1
- Letter of Recommendation 2
- Letter of Recommendation 3
- Transcript 2
- Transcript 3
- Professional Certifications or Licensures
Apply on company website