The Highlights The Training Facilitator, DePaul Central/Office of Financial Aid (DPCL/OFA) is responsible for developing and implementing/coordinating comprehensive, multi-platform training programs for staff members in the Office of Financial Aid, and DePaul Central. In addition, the DPCL/OFA trainer assists in the development of training resources that support our Policy and Procedure manuals to ensure compliance with institutional, federal and state regulations and best practices. Finally, the DPCL/OFA trainer assists in the development of web and media materials to assure that the informational and instructional message within is consistent with the polices, messaging, and tone of Enrollment Services.
Is This You?
- Develop and implement/coordinate a comprehensive training program for DPCL/OFA.
- Design training resources and materials for DePaul Central staff, using multiple platforms based on the content and or needs of the staff.
- Maintain required FERPA Training for University Employees both on line and in-person.
- Manage the development of web and media materials. Supervise a team of Media Support student workers who will assist in the development of web and media materials.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree required, Master's degree preferred.
- Experience with creating and facilitating presentations and training sessions, both online and in-person.
- Preferably at least five years' experience in an administrative role in a Registrar's Office or Financial Aid Office.
- Recommended scope of training for staff. Refer to supervisor for approval of training sessions. Supervise a team of student workers 25 percent of the time.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office, Articulate, Learning Management Systems and Panopto.
For consideration, please include a resume and cover letter.
- Perform other duties as assigned during evening and weekend hours.
- Working for a stable and well-known University that values diversity and inclusion.
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits.
- Generous paid time off, sick time, holidays, floating holidays, and more!
- Matching retirement plan up to 10%.
- Tuition waivers for employees and dependents!
- Full-Time Benefits
Diversity and Inclusion Statement Guided by an ethic of Vincentian personalism and professionalism, DePaul compassionately upholds the dignity of all members of its diverse, multi-faith, and inclusive community. We seek to hire collaborative, open-minded, and dedicated professionals who are committed to advancing our university mission to making education accessible to all, with special attention to including underserved and underrepresented communities. Successful candidates thrive in an environment where ideas and perspectives representing a wide variety of cultures, backgrounds and experiences are welcome and supported.
Required COVID-19 Vaccination: Employment at DePaul University is contingent upon receiving all recommended doses of the COVID-19 vaccine, including the booster, or having a valid religious or medical reason not to be vaccinated. To request a religious or medical exemption, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Mandated Reporting of Child Abuse & Neglect: Upon accepting an offer of employment with the university, you will also be required to sign an Acknowledgement of Mandated Reporter Status at the time of hire. A mandated reporter is required to make a report to the Illinois DCFS Hotline whenever there is reasonable cause to believe that a child known to them in their professional or official capacity may be abused or neglected. For more information, please visit the following pages:
Illinois Department of Children & Family Services (DCFS)
Illinois Abused and Neglected Child Reporting Act
Title IX Contact Information
Federal Title IX policy requires that all colleges and universities make known the contact information for the person responsible for coordinating its efforts to comply with Title IX responsibilities. The Title IX Office is on the Lincoln Park campus on the 3rd floor of the Student Center, 2250 N. Sheffield Avenue. The Title IX Office can be reached at 312-362-8970 or email@example.com.
DePaul University is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, physical or mental disability, protected veteran status, genetic information or any other legally protected status, in accordance with applicable federal, state and local EEO laws.
Apply on company website