Dignity Health Medical Group Dominican, http://dhmf.org/dominican, a service of Dignity Health Medical Foundation, is seeking a Gastroenterology Physician Assistant in Santa Cruz, CA. We are a multi-specialty, physician-owned group with more than 100 physicians, physician assistants, and nurse practitioners, and still growing. We are affiliated with Dominican Hospital, a 250-bed hospital, http://dominicanhospital.org.
Practice Highlights Include:
- 90% outpatient, 10% inpatient
- No weekends, no evenings, no call
- Considering new graduates and experienced candidates
- Outstanding support staff
- Practice with Collaborative Physician On-Site
Why Join Us?
- Located in sunny Santa Cruz County (1-1/2 hours from San Francisco, 45 minutes from San Jose, 50 minutes from Monterey)
- Generous salary plus productivity bonus
- Sign-on bonus, relocation assistance, CME, and benefits
- Aligned with one of the largest health systems in the nation and the largest hospital system in California
Compensation Range: $121,763 - $142,296
The posted compensation range is a reasonable estimate that extends from the lowest to the highest pay CommonSpirit in good faith believes it might pay for this particular job, based on the circumstances at the time of posting. CommonSpirit may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range as permitted by law.
Santa Cruz is known for its beach scene, redwood forests, unique surf and art culture, natural scenic beauty and friendly and active residents. The weather is mild, with the sun shining more than 300 days a year. Theres a cultural excitement of a world-renowned university, miles of sandy beaches, redwood forests and rugged mountains. Downtown Santa Cruz offers a plethora of restaurants and one-of-a-kind shops. It also offers an upscale residential district, historic Victorians, galleries, a modern museum and a vibrant nightlife. There are year-round cultural events for every interest. You and your family will have the opportunity of enjoying this unique paradise of contrast.
Apply on company website