Come for the Charm. Stay for the Lifestyle.
Dignity Health Medical Group Sierra Nevada, a service of Dignity Health Medical Foundation, is a well-established multi-specialty group featuring Cardiology, ENT, Neurology, ObGyn, Oncology, Internal Medicine and Family Practice. We are aligned with Dignity Health, the fifth largest healthcare system in the country and the largest hospital provider in California, as well as Sierra Nevada Memorial Hospital. Our Grass Valley Group, located less than 60 miles from Sacramento, is currently recruiting an Otolaryngologist.
This opportunity offers:
- Established General ENT practice with 1 existing Otolaryngologist and a full support staff
- Group includes well-established Primary Care service line with referral base built in
- Opportunity to quickly build robust patient panel
- 70% Adult
- 30% Peds
- 20% Surgery
- Affiliated with Sierra Nevada Memorial Hospital
- 1:4 call, including ER phone consults and in-patient rounding
- Catchment area of 99,000 lives with 24% over 65 years or older
- Traditional employment model with:
- Competitive salary guarantee period
- Productivity and quality incentives
- Attractive benefits package (comprehensive healthcare coverage, free medical insurance, 401K, paid malpractice, CME allowance, etc.)
- Generous time off
The natural beauty of Nevada County, combined with the rich history and economic vitality of the area, provides an appealing quality of life that is highly valued by residents and visitors alike. Grass Valley, the largest city in western Nevada County, has a population of just over 12,000 people. Although Grass Valley and the other cities of Nevada County offer a small-town feel, the conveniences and offerings of major metropolitan areas (Sacramento, San Francisco & Reno) are only a short drive away. Our charming historic towns offer fine dining and wine tasting, museums and art galleries, antiques, shopping and a range of cultural attractions. A year-round climate of moderate weather with warm summers and short winters offer outstanding recreational opportunities, including fishing, whitewater rafting, hiking, biking, boating, hunting, skiing, golfing, gold panning and camping.
Is Northern California calling your name? Are you ready to settle into the foothill lifestyle? If so, lets talk!
Come for the Charm. Stay for the Lifestyle. Dignity Health Medical Group – Sierra Nevada, a service of ...
Apply on company website