Dollar General Corporation has been delivering value to shoppers for more than 80 years. Dollar General helps shoppers Save time. Save money. Every day!® by offering products that are frequently used and replenished, such as food, snacks, health and beauty aids, cleaning supplies, basic apparel, housewares and seasonal items at everyday low prices in convenient neighborhood locations. Dollar General operated 16,500 stores in 46 states as of May 1, 2020. In addition to high-quality private brands, Dollar General sells products from America's most-trusted manufacturers such as Clorox, Energizer, Procter & Gamble, Hanes, Coca-Cola, Mars, Unilever, Nestle, Kimberly-Clark, Kellogg's, General Mills, and PepsiCo. Learn more about Dollar General at www.dollargeneral.com.
Responsible for supporting and maintaining Anaplan and other systems and processes related to the financial management of the organization. Assists in all Anaplan activity related to budgeting, forecasting, and variance analysis. Leverages domain expertise to assist model owners as needed.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Serves as product owner for Anaplan solution including the facilitation of license management, new hire training, Data Hub management, and ad-hoc projects
- Assist all model owners with building and troubleshooting utilizing Anaplan best practices
- Facilitate all Anaplan Connect automation scheduling and troubleshooting
- Perform any year-end model maintenance and rollover activities in conjunction with model owners
- Lead ad hoc analyses and projects as requested
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities (KSAs):
- Strong written and oral communication skills with the ability to summarize data into reports/presentations for senior management
- Knowledge of GAAP
- Ability to organize, prioritize, and to be a self-starter in a fast-paced environment
- Strong analytical, problem solving, and decision-making skills
- Creative ability to access information from different sources and pull it together for analyses and presentations
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Detail-oriented – must be able to detect errors and identify trends
- Ability to thoroughly understand how decisions affect other areas of the company
- Intermediate to advanced word processing, spreadsheet, and database applications skills
Work Experience &/or Education:
Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or related field required; MBA preferred. Minimum of 6 years of experience in financial analysis, including experience with IRR analysis. Supervisory experience preferred. An equivalent combination of education and experience may be substituted.
Apply on company website