Dollar General Corporation has been delivering value to shoppers for more than 80 years. Dollar General helps shoppers Save time. Save money. Every day!® by offering products that are frequently used and replenished, such as food, snacks, health and beauty aids, cleaning supplies, basic apparel, housewares and seasonal items at everyday low prices in convenient neighborhood locations. Dollar General operated 16,720 stores in 46 states as of July 31, 2020. In addition to high-quality private brands, Dollar General sells products from America's most-trusted manufacturers such as Clorox, Energizer, Procter & Gamble, Hanes, Coca-Cola, Mars, Unilever, Nestle, Kimberly-Clark, Kellogg's, General Mills, and PepsiCo. Learn more about Dollar General at www.dollargeneral.com.
This position is responsible for multiple document processes, including but not limited to, inbound/outbound mail services, document imaging, document reproduction and distribution. Maintain high level customer service in a team environment while meeting monthly quality/production goals as set by management.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Coordinate and complete copy requests timely and accurately according to customer specifications.
- Maintain equipment, performance worksheets, reports and job logs related to assigned tasks.
- Perform all basic Imaging tasks; Document prepping, scanning, and indexing at a rate consistent with production quality and standards.
- Pick-up, sort, and deliver, incoming and outgoing mail for the SSC, including offsite locations.
- Monitor inventory of office supplies (mailroom and service centers) and re-stock when needed.
- Performs various team duties as requested for example, special projects, switchboard, and event assistance.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Knowledge of or ability to learn, Microsoft Office 2010, operating high-speed scanners, postage equipment and multifunction copiers.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Responds to customers in a professional manner, anticipating their needs, and/or referring them to the proper source when necessary.
- Self-motivated and able to perform tasks accurately according to schedules and protocol with limited supervision.
- Demonstrates ability to work with a diverse group of cross-functional partners.
- Respects and insures confidentiality of information.
- Ability to consistently lift 50 lbs
Work Experience and/or Education:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Prefer 2 years of clerical experience
- Valid Driver's License
Apply on company website