Business Development Managers are expected to Insure and increase profitability of assigned product lines and support local efforts. Product Managers are expected to spend approximately 80% of their time each week outside of their office to enhance business communications and perform their assigned duties.
- Access the overall filtration business and work with management to implement our growth plan
- Work with seasoned sales force with varying degrees of filtration experience
- Access each salesman's territory and develop account plan for filtration sales at key accounts
- Access each salesman's filtration expertise and provide product and application training
- Work with each salesman to execute the account plan
- Make joint calls to support each salesman and to provide application expertise
- Provide sustainable filtration growth to the company
- Support EADS team members in quotation preparation and evaluation
- Track and measure assigned projects and products
- Make technical product presentations and share product updates, changes and additions
- Analyze sales figures to establish areas needing improvement
- Training coordination and presentation
- Develop new advertising tools (mailers, brochures)
- Communicate inventory needs to purchasing
- Other duties as assigned
Skills and background required
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent professional experience required
- 10 years of proven filtration sales experience and success
- Strong application knowledge (preferably in pulp and paper, chemical, and power plant applications). Aviation fuel filtration experience is a bonus.
- Willingness to travel is a must. Travel will be primarily in GA, AL, TN, FL
FCX Performance is an Applied Industrial Technologies Company and a leading process flow control company, providing technical, mission-critical products and services to more than 15,000 end users, OEMs, and EPC firms across a broad range of industries and markets. Applied Industrial Technologies (NYSE: AIT) is a leading industrial distributor that offers more than 6.5 million parts to serve the needs of MRO and OEM customers in virtually every industry.
Applied® provides engineering, design and systems integration for industrial and fluid power applications, as well as customized mechanical, fabricated rubber and fluid power shop services. Applied also offers storeroom services and inventory management solutions that provide added value to our customers.
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability, protected veteran status, marital status, medical condition or any other characteristic protected by law.
Apply on company website