SCHEDULE: PRN/Per Diem
Housekeeper Associate - PRN Eastern Idaho Regional Medical Center (Idaho Falls) Behavioral Health Center
Do you want to be a part of a family and not just another employee? Are you looking for a work environment where diversity and inclusion thrive? Submit your application today and find out what it truly means to be a part of a team. We have an exciting opportunity for you to join the nation's largest provider of healthcare services as an Environmental Services Associate in our Behavioral Health Center.
As an Environmental Services Associate you will have the opportunity to make a difference in many lives with a kind word and friendly smile as you serve our patients. You will be a member of a unified, caring team where everyone makes a difference. In this role:
- You will maintain assigned patient rooms, waiting areas, restrooms, offices, and other areas by providing housekeeping services.
- You will insure optimum sanitation and a clean environment throughout the Behavioral Health Center.
- You will follow a daily cleaning schedule according to area needs.
- You will ensure that customer quality expectations are met and that all customers are given courteous and caring service.
The largest medical facility in the region, Eastern Idaho Regional Medical Center (EIRMC) includes a full-service hospital with 318 patient beds. It serves as the region's healthcare hub, serving southeast Idaho, western Wyoming, Yellowstone National Park and parts of Montana. EIRMC is home to a Level II Trauma Center, a Level 1 ICU (of only two in Idaho), and the only Burn Center in the state of Idaho. Our ER is the most experienced in the region. The hospital's other specialty services include the region's only Level III Neonatal Intensive Care Unit capable of caring for babies born as early as 22 weeks gestation; the region's only Pediatric Intensive Unit, the largest heart program in the region, a Behavioral Health Center which is a74-bed Joint Commission accredited psychiatric hospital and the region's only Primary Stroke Center.
EIRMC is part of the HCA Healthcare network - which includes more than 300 affiliate facilities across the country – offering our colleagues the opportunity for travel and relocation. HCA and EIRMC are all about caring for people, and that care extends to patients, families and our colleagues.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
- Previous housekeeping or custodial experience is preferred but not required.
- Knowledge of cleaning supplies and tools preferred.
- Ability to speak, read, write, and understand English.
- Current certification in Non Violent Physical Crisis Intervention. If not certified at time of hire, will obtain certification within 90 days.
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website