SCHEDULE: PRN/Per Diem
Are you looking for a company that places integrity over their bottom line? Here at HCA, our everyday decisions are founded on compassion. Apply today and join a team that is dedicated to serving others in need.
You contribute to our success. Every role has an impact on our patients' lives and you have the opportunity to make a difference. We are looking for dedicated professional like you to be a part of our Endoscopy team. Join us in our efforts to better our community!
At HCA, you have options. You can choose from a variety of benefits to create a customizable plan. You have the ability to enroll in several medical coverage plans including vision and dental. You can even select additional al la carte benefits to meet all your needs. Enroll in our Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP), 401k, flex spending accounts for medial and childcare needs, and participate in our tuition reimbursement and student loan repayment programs.
Eastside is seeking a Endoscopy Technician to join their team PRN / As Needed. Be a part of an organization that invests in you. Submit your application now and help us raise the bar in patient care!Endoscopy Tech Position Responsibilities:
- Performs proper scrub according to policy.
- Prepares instrumentation according to physician's preference cards and scheduled procedure
- Demonstrates proper use of instruments, equipment and endoscopic devises.
- Saves and properly identifies all specimens according to department policy and procedure.
- Prepares and properly disposes of sharps, blood, and waste according to policy and procedure.
- Assists in preparing the endoscopy suite and performs assigned support duties during endoscopic procedures.
- Checks all instruments for workability prior to usage, displaying knowledge of instruments and equipment.
- Readies all positioning devices deemed necessary by procedure, surgeon preference and patient pre-operative assessment.
- Secures all necessary x-rays when appropriate.
- Assists with positioning of patient, provides protection for pressure points, and keeps body parts in proper alignment.
- Assures that the procedure information is documented on the procedural cards for future reference according to policy and procedure.
- Checks endoscopes for air leaks
- Maintains logs for daily monitoring of strips and solution changes
Eastside Medical Center has been a healthcare leader for more than 39 years providing quality care to patients in Gwinnett and surrounding counties. Eastside is a 310-bed, multi-campus system of care offering comprehensive medical and surgical programs including cardiovascular, neurosciences, oncology, orthopedics, robotic surgery, rehabilitation, maternity with neonatal intensive care, behavioral health, bariatric, urgent care, and 24-hour emergency care at two locations.
Healthcare Corporation of America (HCA) is a community of 94,000 Registered Nurses and 38,000 active physicians. We have over 1,900 facilities ranging from hospitals, freestanding ER's, ambulatory surgery centers, and urgent care clinics. Our facility based staff continues to raise the bar in patient care. Ten HCA hospitals have been named in IBM Watson Health's top 100 best-performing hospitals based on patient satisfaction and operational data.
If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to apply. We promptly review all applications. If you are highly qualified you will hear from one of our managers. Come unlock the possibilities and apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
- Graduate of an accredited Surgical Technology program OR
- Georgia Nurse's Aide Certification OR
- Student Nurse who is currently enrolled in Nursing School and has completed Nursing Fundamentals AND Anatomy and Physiology I & II required
- Minimum one (1) year previous technician experience
- BLS – American Heart Association - required
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website