For more than 80 years, Fort Worth-based EECU community credit union has been committed to providing members A Better Way of Banking®. Today, EECU has approximately 185,000 members it serves through 14 banking branches across North Texas, provides access to 55,000 ATMs nationwide for free, and offers comprehensive online and mobile banking and financial services. EECU was recently rated by Consumer Reports as the highest ranking credit union in the Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex.
EECU is looking for a Business Performance Analyst that will apply proven communication, analytical, and problem-solving skills to help maximize business unit performance via improved processes, systems and reporting.
Key responsibilities for the Business Performance Analyst will be to assist the business with implementing solutions for process improvements in a cost effective way. The Sr. Data Analyst function will be highly focused on developing robust reporting for the Real Estate and Lending Division to run an effective department. The Sr. Data Analyst will support the departments with all reporting needs and ad hoc reports as requested. Strategic development of reports to manage performance, profitability, staffing, SLA's and KPI's across Lending and Real Estate division. The Senior Business Data Analyst will implement automated reporting to manage the day to day operations, week to week reports, monthly reports, dashboards, budget, capacity modeling. Responsible for compliance with all policies, procedures, and federal and state rules and regulations including, but not limited to, Bank Secrecy Act, Anti-Money Laundering, Bank Bribery Act and NCUA Privacy Regulations.
Candidates for EECU should possess the following knowledge and experience:
Three to seven years of combined Business Administration, Computer Science, Accounting, or Management Information systems experience required
- Strong knowledge of the mortgage industry and consumer lending
- Extensive practical knowledge in data transformation for use in report software, spreadsheets, graphs, and flow charts
- Demonstrated knowledge of complex SQL Queries (Reporting Services preferred)
- Development experience preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to create process diagrams, systems engineering diagrams, systems analysis proposals, business cases, and other artifacts
- Proven experience in the operation and analysis of database hardware, software, and standards, as well as data retrieval methodologies
- Experience with creating systems models, specifications, diagrams, charts, and process models (BPMN)
- Ability to conduct research into systems and process issues and products as required
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
- Excellent analytical, mathematical, and creative problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Bachelor's degree from a four-year college or university in computer related studies or the equivalent in education and work experience
EECU is an EOE/Vets/Disabled Employer.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to veterans status or on the basis of disability.
For more information on our organization and benefits please visit EECU Careers.
Apply on company website