At Elara Caring, we have an unique opportunity to play a huge role in the growth of an entire home care industry. Here, each employee has the chance to make a real difference by carrying out our mission every day. Join our elite team of healthcare professionals, providing the Right Care, at the Right Time, in the Right Place.
You are a leader with both vision and a passion for patient care, and that is a winning combination for our leadership team. Branch Director with Elara Caring are operationally focused and results-driven, but some of their greatest work is improving clinical outcomes and implementing QAPI programs. As a Branch Director with us, you shape the future of healthcare. Being a part of something this great starts by carrying out our mission every day through your true calling: developing an amazing team of compassionate and dedicated healthcare providers.
Delivering the right care, at the right time, in the right place is the mission that inspires Elara Caring, and that starts with the right people. Currently, we serve over 65,000 patients nationwide, with constant opportunities to have a significant influence in the lives of our patients and their families. This means you have countless ways to make a difference in your role as Branch Director by guiding your team to reach their full potential.
To continue to be an industry pioneer delivering unparalleled care, we need a Branch Director with commitment and compassion. Are you one of them? If so, apply today!
Why Join the Elara Caring mission?
- You'll work in a collaborative environment
- You'll be rewarded with a unique opportunity, leading an elite team of healthcare professionals
- Outstanding compensation package
- Comprehensive onboarding with mentorship and preceptor support
- Ongoing Continuing Education (CEs) available at no cost
- Opportunities for advancement
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits after 30 days of employment
- 401K match and paid time off for full-time staff
- Fleet vehicles available, per company policy
- COVID-19 Prepared with Personal Protective Equipment and precautions
What is Required?
- Associates degree is required
- 8 years of healthcare experience preferred
- 4 years of supervisory or administrative experience in home health care or related health care program required
- Ability to develop and set process and structure, introducing required changes, and managing budgets, set objectives, assess staff competencies, allocate work, facilitate team alignment, and create a motivating, safe working environment
- Ability to quickly become proficient in enterprise applications (Homecare Homebase, Workday, etc.) with intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Develop trusted relationships and networks, leverage personal networks, and relate across both supervisory and leadership levels
- Advanced understanding of the clinical skills required of direct care staff
- Valid driver's license and reliable transportation to perform job responsibilities
You will report to the Regional VP of Personal Care Services.
This is not a comprehensive list of all job responsibilities; a full job description will be provided.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
Apply on company website