Embassy Suites by Hilton Atlanta Perimeter Center
Serves meals to guests in dining establishment - Eterie!
- Presents menu, answers questions, and makes suggestions regarding food and service.
- Provides beverage service within 3 minutes from time guest was seated.
- Writes order on check or memorizes it within 3 minutes from time seated.
- Relays order to kitchen and serves courses from kitchen and service bars.
- Garnishes and decorates dishes preparatory to serving.
- Serves guests meals within the 20 minute time period.
- Completes a check back within 2 minutes after guests receive meal.
- Team Member makes every effort to obtain guests name and use it during the meal.
- Observes guests to respond to any additional requests and to determine when meal has been completed.
- Totals bill and accepts payment.
- Team Member is in full uniform (including name tag) at all times.
- Ladles soup, tosses salads, portions pies and desserts, brews coffee, and performs other services as determined..
- Clears and resets tables at conclusion of each course and completely resets table when guest departs.
- When approached with a problem, team member will empower himself/herself at all times to assist guest in resolving the problem.
- Team Member will become a resident expert on in-house information along with local information to assist guest when questioned.
- Completion of all opening, running (during service time), and closing side work assigned each shift.
- Assist co-workers when needed throughout the shift.
- Requests identification from customers when legal age is questioned.
- Use of proper serving procedures as outlined in the certification/training program.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos.
- Ability to write simple correspondence.
- Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
- Ability to apply commonsense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form.
- Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or equivalent combination of education and experience.
One to three months related experience and/or training.Benefits
- Comprehensive Benefits Package (medical, dental, vision and more)
- Vacations/Sick/Personal Days
- 401(k) - Employer Match
- Hotel and F&B Discounts
- Career Development/Training Opportunities/Growth
Apply on company website