Emory Brain Health Center is a premier, academic, multi-specialty group in Atlanta, Georgia, that brings together more than 400 experts subspecialized in every type of brain condition. Wecombine five brain health specialties: neurology, neurosurgery, psychiatry & behavioral sciences, rehabilitation medicine, and sleep medicine under one roof as well as provide premier inpatient neurology services.
Emory Brain Health Center is an entity within Emory Healthcare. Emory Brain Health Center is currently recruiting hospital based PAs to join our growing Neurosurgery and Neuro epilepsy teams in Atlanta, GA.
Our advanced practice providers are part of a comprehensive care team. We will provide outstanding educational, training, and mentorship experiences for all professionals and trainees engaged in research and care within our multidisciplinary team. Our department creates a unified patient and family-centered care experience in consistent delivery models.
- Educational and teaching opportunities
- Multidisciplinary collaboration and communication
- Scientific inquiry and translation of research into practice
- We value patient safety and quality
- Our priority is patient and family centered care
The APPs Responsibilities Include:
- Assists in the evaluation and treatment of patients.
- Documents the delivery of care in the individual's medical records.
- Conducts patient interviews and documents patient histories, psychosocial histories, health status and medical problems or potential problems.
- 2 + years of inpatient PA experience required
- BLS certification required
- National certification
- Licensed or eligible to practice in the state of Georgia
- Be a graduate of an accredited Physician Assistant program
Who We Are:
Emory Healthcare is a nationally recognized academic medical center and the only health network in the state with a full range of hospitals, clinics and local practices. Our teams integrate science and caring to transform medicine and redefine care. Emorys compensation plan offers great benefits, including medical, dental, vision, 403b, and more!
Apply on company website