Emory Healthcare is seeking an experienced Nurse Practitioner to join the expanding Urology program. Hybrid opportunity (hospital, OR, and clinic) with positions available at multiple Emory locations.
Our priority is patient and family centered care. We value patient safety and quality. Our advanced practice providers are part of a comprehensive and collaborative care team. Work in an academic environment seeing a variety of urologic patients including General Urology, Mens Health, Female Urology, Oncology and Stones. We will provide outstanding training and mentorship experiences for all professionals and trainees engaged in research and care within our multidisciplinary team.
The APPs Responsibilities Include:
- Assists in the evaluation and treatment of new and established patients in a hybrid model inpatient, OR, and outpatient
- Inpatient duties and surgical assisting
- Work closely with residents and physicians doing hospital and ER consults Dedicated administrative time; no night or weekend call
- Documents the delivery of care in the individual's medical records
- 2 + years of inpatient NP experience required
- Surgical experience preferred
- BLS certification required
- National certification
- Licensed or eligible to practice in the state of Georgia
- Be a graduate of an accredited Nurse Practitioner program must be Acute Care certified (ACNP or AGACNP)
Who We Are:
Emory Healthcare is a nationally recognized academic medical center and the only health network in the state with a full range of hospitals, clinics and local practices. Ourteams integrate science and caring to transform medicine and redefine care. Emoryscompensation plan offers great benefits, including medical, dental, vision, 403b, andmore!
Apply on company website