Heart. Soul. Expertise. Thats what defines Emory Advanced Practice Providers. No matter where you are in your career, when you chose this distinguished profession, you chose to change lives.
As Georgia's NCI Comprehensive Cancer Center, Emory Winship Cancer Institute is at the forefront of cancer research, innovation, and discovery. This elite distinction means we're changing the way cancer is treated. Providing hope for patients with cancer. Our comprehensive cancer care team supports the growth and development of APPs. Our vision is to be recognized as the leading office of Advanced Practice differentiated by exemplary patient care, education, research, and quality evidence-based outcomes.
Winship Cancer Institute is seeking Physician Assistants to join the new progressive care model, Winship at Emory Midtown team. This is a newly developed primary inpatient service that will provide care for both hematology and oncology patients. Strong background in hospital medicine or equivalent inpatient based primary service preferred. Day and nocturnist positions available. 3, 12 hour shifts.
Our APPs are part of a comprehensive cancer care team. Winship will provide outstanding educational, training, and mentorship experiences for all professionals and trainees engaged in cancer research and care within Winship. Our center creates a unified, research driven patient and family centered care experience in consistent delivery models.
- Our priority is patient and family centered care
- We value patient safety and quality
- Scientific inquiry and translation of research into practice
- Multidisciplinary collaboration and communication
- Educational and teaching opportunities
APP Responsibilities Include:
- History and physical exams on new and returning patients
- Collaboration with multidisciplinary teams
- Opportunities to engage in research activities
- 2 + years of inpatient Physician Assistant experience preferred
- Be a graduate of an accredited Physician Assistant program
- Licensed or eligible to practice in the state of Georgia
- National certification
- BLS certification required
Who We Are:
Emory Healthcare is a nationally recognized academic medical center and the only health network in the state with a full range of hospitals, clinics and local practices. Our teams integrate science and caring to transform medicine and redefine care. Emorys compensation plan offers great benefits, including medical, dental, vision, 403b, and more!
Apply on company website