The Staff Nurse (RN) provides direct patient care in accordance with established policies, procedures and protocols of Englewood Hospital and Medical Center. The tasks and responsibilities include:
- Creating an environment that leads to a positive patient care experience by evaluating, planning and implementing effective plans of care and communicating with both patients and their families
- Serving as the primary coordinator of all disciplines for well-coordinated patient care in an acute or clinic settings
- Making sound decisions in response to changes in condition/response to treatment while maintaining a calm demeanor
- Utilizing the Electronic Health Record to document patient care
- Effectively coordinating with physicians and team members regarding changes in patient status, symptomatology, results of diagnostic tests and critical test values
Location: 5 Dean
Status: Per diem
Shift: 12 hours
Hours: 6:45 PM-7:15 AM
Job Essentials: 2 years current NICU experience required
Education Requirements:BSN required
License/Certification/Registry:NJ RN License required, BLS and NRP required
Englewood Hospital and Medical Center is a leading provider of high-quality, comprehensive, and humanistic care serving northern New Jersey and beyond. Located just 10 minutes from the George Washington Bridge, this community teaching hospital is nationally recognized for cardiac surgery and cardiac care, breast imaging and cancer care, spine surgery, orthopedic surgery, and maternity care, and is an international leader in patient blood management and bloodless surgery. Other areas of excellence include diagnostic imaging, offering a 3T MRI machine, a hybrid operating room, and other state-of-the-art technology.
Founded in 1890 as a 12-bed facility, Englewood Hospital and Medical Center is today a fully accredited hospital with 352 beds. Through an ongoing campus modernization project, a growing and comprehensive physician network, and a strategic focus on outpatient services and population health management, Englewood Hospital and Medical Center continually innovates and adapts in order to meet the needs of the community it serves and remains on the forefront of high-quality care.
Apply on company website