ENSCO ASE is recruiting senior engineering and support staff supporting the Office of the Undersecretary of Defense - Intelligence & Security Branch (OUSD/I&S). We are currently seeking a Data Security Architect who will interface with functional and technical experts. Successful candidates will support the modernization, alignment, and integration of Combatant Command (CCMD) intelligence capabilities with an emphasis on the Mission Partner Environment (MPE). Position is located in Fairfax, VA. Duties will include but are not limited to:
- The Data Security Architect will integrate with cross-functional teams specializing in architecture development, solutions analysis, intelligence functional expertise and Defense Acquisition processes informing the development and implementation of Information Technology (IT) business processes, programs, plans and guidance for Defense Intelligence warfighting support to the CCMDs and the integration with MPE.
- Analyze and provide risk assessments of data security features for existing and proposed future MPE data architectures.
- Produce clear, logical, and concise DoD-level products to inform stakeholder decisions.
- Create and/or maintain documentation with regards to security operations, requirements, systems design, test and evaluation, certification and accreditation, systems hardening, vulnerability testing and scanning, incident response, disaster recovery, and continuity of operations.
- Support security policy development and analysis.
- Evaluate information technology security products.
- Support the implementation of enterprise solutions for secure operating systems, networks, and database products.
- Master's Degree in engineering, scientific or a technical discipline and 7 years relevant experience; Ph.D. and 4 years in a related experience
- Understanding of coalition intelligence and data sharing programs, techniques and methodologies
- Experience with multiple Intelligence Community organizations and data sharing security protocols
- Previous exposure to or experience with some or all the relevant capabilities, functions, missions, and processes of the CCMDs, or CCMD Joint Intelligence Operations Centers and coalition interoperability
- Familiarity with commonly used cross domain transfer options and technologies
- Enterprise Architecture experience modeling in DoDAF
- Experience with Cameo MagicDraw or similar products
- Bachelor's degree in an engineering, scientific or a technical discipline and 10 years relevant experience;
- Department of Defense Information Assurance Technical (DoD IAT) Level II (Security+)
- Experience employing analytical methods or platforms to communicate predictions, findings, or risks through effective data visualizations and reports
- Strong written and oral presentation skills
- AN ACTIVE DOD TS/SCI CLEARANCE IS REQUIRED FOR THIS POSITION FOR WHICH YOU MUST BE A U.S. CITIZEN
• Annual education tuition reimbursement
• 401(k) Plan with up to 6% dollar-for-dollar company match
• Medical, dental and vision insurance
• Spending Accounts – FSA, Dependent Care FSA, and HSA
• Leave available for holidays, bereavement, jury duty, military service, family medical leave, and as required by State law
• Paid Time Off
• 100% Company paid Employee Assistance Program and life, disability, accidental death and dismemberment, business travel accident, and professional liability insurance (employee only)
• Other voluntary programs, including supplemental life, auto and home insurance, and legal program
• Computer purchase discount
• Recognition and reward programs
• Patent awards
• Technical paper awards for presentations and publications
• Recruitment awards
• Length of service awards
• Community service recognition
ENSCO has been delivering engineering, science, and advanced technology solutions to complex priority programs since 1969.ENSCO operates in the aerospace, avionics, national security, rail, and cyber sectors. ENSCO is a small business with 721 employees strong where our Mission Systems Group (MSG) makes up two-thirds of the company. MSG headquarters are located in Cocoa Beach, FL., with facilities and capabilities in Colorado Springs, CO., El Segundo, CA., Orcutt, CA., Endicott, NY, Melbourne, FL., and Springfield, VA. MSG delivers engineering and technologies for aerospace, cybersecurity, avionics, national security programs, and meteorological systems for government and commercial customers.
ENSCO is a family-owned award-winning culture where our model is “we take care of our employees who take care of our customers.” This is a simple but effective strategy that has brought us impressive results over the last 53 years. ENSCO has received many awards such as the 2021 Top Workplace and 2021 Workplaces Technology Awards, which attest to the high standard our employees rate ENSCO during surveys. ENSCO also has a diverse portfolio of benefits such as a flexible work schedule, training, and professional development resources, remote work options, strong work/life balance, and tuition assistance. At ENSCO, you can build your career no matter the stage of your career- college student, new graduate, experienced professional, or transitioning military. Adding to our awards, ENSCO has been recognized for its outstanding culture with several awards including the U.S. Department of Labor Hire Vets 2021 Gold Award, Diversity Jobs Top Employer in 2022, and Top Workplaces 2022.
ENSCO engineers bring innovative solutions to complex problems, keeping our nation and its citizens safe. ENSCO has earned the trust of the United States Armed Forces by focusing on areas of national priority, and we salute their sacrifices. We take pride in retaining those highly trained veterans of our highly skilled diversified team.
The ENSCO Corporate Office is located in Springfield, VA.
Strength in Diversity
ENSCO, Inc. and its wholly owned U.S. subsidiaries are equal opportunity/affirmative action employers, committed to diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status, or any other protected characteristic under state or local law.
Apply on company website