For more than 50 years the ENSCO Inc. and its wholly owned subsidiaries have been providing leading edge engineering, science, and technology solutions to aerospace, national security, and surface transportation customers. Our products, and services help governments and private industries worldwide to assure success, safety, and security of many critical missions. ENSCO takes pride in cultivating innovative ideas of our employees and customers and converting them into safer and more secure reality. ENSCO, Inc. is seeking an energetic hands-on Director of Marketing & Communications, who will lead our external and internal marketing, communications, and branding efforts to further facilitate our growth.
The selected applicant will be responsible for, but not limited to: Developing and executing a strategic Marketing & Communications plan focused on implementation of operational, talent recruitment, and overall company growth strategy.
Leading all external corporate marketing efforts including corporate branding, marketing campaigns, annual reports, press releases, newsletters, brochures, product sheets, corporate presentations, videos, marketing booths and logistics for trade shows, company website, social media presence, graphics support and company sponsorships.
Creating multi-media material to promote ENSCO to employees, industry partners, customers, potential customers, and potential employees.
Marketing videos, annual meeting presentations, orientation material are an example of this material.
Quality and content of internal communications to employees, such as employee newsletters, company-wide emailers, internal announcements, Webinars, internal Company Website (ENSCOnet), Employee Annual Meetings, etc.
Generating and maintaining corporate-wide policies and guidelines for internal and external communications and providing guidance on maintaining the corporate brand and image.
Managing third party vendors that support marketing activities such as videography, graphics, tradeshows and annual reports.
Staying abreast of and sharing best practices and trends in strategic and tactical marketing communications.
Handling media/public relations.
Ensuring compliance with and protection under copyrights, trademarks, and other applicable regulations.
Leading employees currently assigned to the Marketing & Communications Group.
Personally, creating or contributing content for external and internal communications.
Achieving goals and objectives of the Marketing & Communications Plan, developing, and regularly reporting metrics and milestones to measure progress.
- Master's Degree in Marketing, Communications, Writing, or similar field, or equivalent.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications, or similar field, or equivalent.
- 10 years of relevant experience, including 3 years of managerial and leadership experience.
- Demonstrated hands-on experience developing, overseeing, and maintaining corporate branding efforts including digital and online.
- Demonstrated hands-on experience developing marketing campaigns, tracking their effectiveness with objective metrics and measures, and developing reports demonstrating campaign outcomes.
- Experience in marketing within the government and commercial contracting environments, especially involving advanced technology.
- Prior public relations experience.
- Demonstrated experience creating social media content and using social media channels to improve brand awareness, sales lead generation and job applications.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to establish collaborative working relations and provide great support to multiple divisions across the company.
- Experience in supervising employees and managing workload.
- Multi-media and website production experience.
- Outstanding writing and editing skills (portfolio required upon request).
- Outstanding verbal communication skills.
- Outstanding leadership skills.
- Excellent demonstrated creativity in design.
- Ability to travel up to 10% of the time as required.
- Attention to detail.
- The ability to obtain and maintain a U.S. security clearance, for which you must be a U.S. citizen. If you do not meet this requirement, you will not be considered
• Annual education tuition reimbursement
• 401(k) Plan with up to 6% dollar-for-dollar company match
• Medical, dental and vision insurance
• Spending Accounts – FSA, Dependent Care FSA, and HSA
• Leave available for holidays, bereavement, jury duty, military service, family medical leave, and as required by State law
• Paid Time Off
• 100% Company paid Employee Assistance Program and life, disability, accidental death and dismemberment, business travel accident, and professional liability insurance (employee only)
• Other voluntary programs, including supplemental life, auto and home insurance, and legal program
• Computer purchase discount • Recognition and reward programs
• Patent awards
• Technical paper awards for presentations and publications
• Recruitment awards
• Length of service awards
• Community service recognition
Located just outside of Washington D.C. in Springfield, Va., our corporate headquarters location is home to the President, the Finance Division, the Human Resources Division, Security Division and the Marketing Communications Division.
The President provides ENSCO's long-term planning and strategy and sets vision and goals for the company, including financial management and performance, business planning and execution, research and development, and overseeing all corporate and operating divisions.
Strength in Diversity
ENSCO, Inc. and its wholly owned U.S. subsidiaries are equal opportunity/affirmative action employers, committed to diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status, or any other protected characteristic under state or local law.
Apply on company website