ENSCO Avionics is looking for a talented Software V&V Lead Engineer to help verify embedded applications for the next generation of aircrafts. You will be leading a small team of verification engineers working on the next generation of engine controls and will be the main technical interface with the end customer.
At ENSCO Avionics, we take our tagline “Ideas to Reality” very seriously. Joining ENSCO is an opportunity to advance humankind through technological and scientific discovery. Our dedicated workforce is diverse—in background, experience, skills, and interests. ENSCO Avionics employees are encouraged to be courageous and innovative in their ideas and work collaboratively to help develop cutting-edge technology and inventions that make future dreams a reality. ENSCO Avionics offers a supportive and unique culture, positive work environment, and flexible work schedules that empower its employees to achieve their maximum potential.
If you have the skills, experience, and desire to join our talented team and contribute to the needs of today's modern aircraft, we want to talk to you about this opportunity.
- Experience with BEACON
- Experience with Engine Control software
- Experience with leading a small team
- Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or equivalent with a minimum 3 years' related experience
- Must be a U.S. Citizen
- At least 5 years of experience in Software V&V
- Strong understanding of the C Language
- Experience with Requirement-Based testing and DO-178B verification principles
- Excellent interpersonal skills including working in team environments
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Annual education tuition reimbursement
• 401(k) Plan with 2.5% dollar-for-dollar company match in first year of employment, and up to 6% company match thereafter
• Medical, dental and vision insurance
• Spending Accounts – FSA, Dependent Care FSA, and HSA
• Leave available for holidays, bereavement, jury duty, military service, family medical leave, and as required by State law
• Paid Time Off
• 100% Company paid Employee Assistance Program and life, disability, accidental death and dismemberment, business travel accident, and professional liability insurance (employee only)
• Other voluntary programs, including supplemental life, auto and home insurance, and legal program
• Computer purchase discount
• Recognition and reward programs
• Patent awards
• Technical paper awards for presentations and publications
• Recruitment awards
• Length of service awards
• Community service recognition
For more than 35 years, ENSCO Avionics has developed sophisticated airborne systems for the aerospace industry to meet DO-178C, DO-254, DO-278A, and military standards for manned and unmanned systems. ENSCO Avionics focus is on safety- and mission-critical software and programmable hardware engineering solutions, custom display development, tailored synthetic vision applications, integration test solutions, and the IData® Tool Suite. ENSCO Avionics, based in Endicott, N.Y., is a wholly owned subsidiary of ENSCO, Inc. www.ensco.com/avionics
Strength in Diversity
ENSCO, Inc. and its wholly owned U.S. subsidiaries are equal opportunity/affirmative action employers, committed to diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status, or any other protected characteristic under state or local law.
Apply on company website