Enterprise has an exciting opportunity for a Senior Customer Assistance Representative at our SAN DIEGO Airport!
The Customer Assistance Representative Sr (CAR Sr) will provide a high level of customer service by assisting both internal and external customers, primarily face-to-face, supporting their branch and rental needs. The CAR Sr will gain knowledge through local training and hands-on experience to provide service to our customers and perform all aspects of the rental process at the SAN DIEGO Airport.
**This position is based at the SAN DIEGO Airport at 92101**
**This is a full time position, apart from religious observance, must be able to work the following shift/schedule: various shifts including weekends, holidays,days and nights.**
**Starting pay for this position is $14.50/hour**
- Provide a high level of customer service by assisting customers and assessing their rental needs in person and over the phone
- Meet and greet customers in a friendly and timely manner
- Responsible for working all aspects of the rental process (e.g. rental counter, exit booth, walking tickets, etc.)
- Provide directions and general assistance
- Assist to assess condition of rental upon return
- Process returns, check-ins and exit kiosk transactions
- Understand and communicate rental terms and conditions, vehicle features and other services
- Sell optional protection products, upgrades, fuel options and other additional equipment
- Responsible for notifying Management of any known vehicle problems and any required vehicle maintenance
- Perform miscellaneous and backup duties job-related duties as assigned
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Must have a high school diploma or GED equivalent
- Must have an Associates (AA) Degree or 2 years college equivalent
- Must have at least 1 year prior customer service or sales experience(retail, customer facing preferred)
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
- This position requires a Valid Driver's License.
We will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories as required by, and consistent with, applicable law.
Apply on company website