Enterprise Rent A Car at Boston Logan Airport is excited to announcean opening fora Full-Time Customer Service Representative!
The Customer Service Representativewill provide a high level of customer service by assisting both internal and external customers, primarily face-to-face, supporting their branch and rental needs. TheSr. CARwill gain knowledge through local training and hands-on experience to provide administrative support, service customers, and act as a rental back-up in this busy airport operation.
The starting rate of pay is $16.50/hour with potential for a monthly customer service bonus. A comprehensive benefits package is available including medical, dental, and vision insurance, paid vacation time and paid holidays, profit sharing, and 401(k) with companymatch. The required full-time schedule is Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday and Monday from 5am-1:30pm with a 30 minutebreak provided each day.
- Provide a high level of customer service by assisting customers and assessing their rental needs in person and over the phone
- Meet and greet customers in a friendly and timely manner
- Initiate rental contract based on customer reservations or on-the-spot need
- Provide directions and general assistance
- Assist to assess condition of rental upon return
- Process returns, check-ins and exit kiosk transactions
- Understand and communicate rental terms and conditions, vehicle features and other services
- May sell optional protection products, upgrades, fuel options and other additional equipment
- Responsible for notifying Management of any known vehicle problems and any required vehicle maintenance
- Perform miscellaneous and backup duties job-related duties as assigned
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be at least 18 years old
- High School Diploma or GEDrequired
- Must have at least 1 year prior customer service retail or administrative support experience
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company now or in the future.
- Must haveno drug or alcohol related convictions within the past 5 years
- Apart from religious observation, must be available to work Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday and Monday from 5am-1:30pm
Apply on company website