National/Alamo has an exciting opportunity for a Maintenance Technician at our O'Hare Airport service center. The Maintenance Technician performs car service, repair, preventive maintenance, in-fleeting service, and buy back/turn back service according to company policy and procedures. This is a position of routine difficulty requiring the exercise of reasonable judgment and initiative. Performs all responsibilities with a focus on the needs of our customers and in accordance with our Quality Standards.
This is a Full Time position working 40 hours per week at the rate of $14.50 per hour.
- Ensure all repairs and preventative maintenance are completed according to the manufacturer's specifications and guidelines.
- Provide safe and reliable vehicles upon completion of repairs and preventative maintenance.
- Perform in-fleet servicing on new cars according to company procedures as required.
- Perform buy back/turn back servicing according to company procedures as required.
- Perform vehicle servicing/repairing to maintain company standards; maintain out-of-service at or below 2%.
- Maintain safe and clean work area.
- Perform other related duties as required.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Requires a minimum of 1 year experience changing oil and performing tire rotations.
- Ownership of standard hand tools to perform basic maintenance and repair responsibilities preferred.
- Must have a valid driver's license with no more than 1 moving violation and/or at-fault accident on driving record within the past 3 years.
- Must be able to understand, read, write, and speak English.
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S. and not require sponsorship, now or in the future
- Must be able to work a variety of schedules (1st or 2nd shift) including weekends and holidays
Apply on company website