Enterprise Holdings is powered by technology. As a diverse team of idea enablers and problem-solvers, our more than 2,000 innovative IT professionals design, develop and drive the tech that is redefining how customers rent, buy and share vehicles from our family of brands which includes Alamo Rent A Car, Enterprise Rent-A-Car and National Car Rental.
Here, you will be part of a team that creates and delivers powerful solutions for more than 10,000 branch locations and 100,000 employees across the world with the resources and support to develop in a variety of career paths. Enterprise Holdings IT is a critical area of the business; we develop technical solutions that power our global operations and a fleet of 2 million vehicles, allowing our branch employees to exceed our customers expectations.
As a Manager within the Information Security Office, you will co-lead and manage engineers and analysts on the cybersecurity monitoring team. You will be responsible for coordinating the activities related to alert monitoring, as well as developing processes to ensure business continuity related to proactive security. You will be responsible for determining time and resources needed to complete assignments, and lead team members in prioritizing and completing assigned tasks and projects. You willalso be responsible for people management activities including career planning/support, training, interviewing, hiring, rewarding, disciplining, and performance and salary reviews. You will develop and maintain procedures that support team activities associated with specific area of expertise or responsibility and lead individuals in adhering to and supporting team procedures.
This position is located at our Weldon Spring campus in St. Louis, MO, and may require the ability to travel between our local campuses as needed.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be presently authorized to work in the U.S. without a requirement for work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
- 6+ years of related experience, to include experience with Information Technology, IT Security, Engineering, people leadership/management, etc.
- 5+ years of security-related experience
- Experience motivating and leading/directing individuals to accomplish goals
- Experience in requirements gathering, including analyzing symptoms and causes, identifying and defining the problem to be solved and developing solutions
- Ability to identify and generate executive summaries on key performance indicators of Security Operations Center activities
- Knowledge of published security standards (ISO, NIST, PCI)
- Knowledge of SIEM / Log Management Systems, IDS/IPS systems, DLP solutions, and vulnerability scanning tools
- Strong leadership qualities with the ability to establish and maintain solid working relationships with subordinates, peers, management and teams and departments within IT department
- Strong personal management skills emphasizing time management, organization and attention to detail
- Customer service support ethic and focus to deliver the highest, most consistent level of customer service to our customers
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills with the ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions.
- Excellent communication skills, including good listening skills
- Must be committed to incorporating security into all decisions and daily job responsibilities
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Management Information Systems, or related field preferred
- 3+ years of experience leading security-related teams preferred
- Strong knowledge of security solutions and processes preferred
- CISSP, Security +, CISM, and/or GCIH certifications preferred
Apply on company website