Enterprise Holdings is powered by technology. As a diverse team of idea enablers and problem-solvers, our more than 2,000 innovative IT professionals design, develop and drive the tech that is redefining how customers rent, buy and share vehicles from our family of brands which includes Alamo Rent A Car, Enterprise Rent-A-Car and National Car Rental.
Here, you will be part of a team that creates and delivers powerful solutions for more than 10,000 branch locations and 100,000 employees across the world with the resources and support to develop in a variety of career paths. Enterprise Holdings IT is a critical area of the business; we develop technical solutions that power our global operations and a fleet of 2 million vehicles, allowing our branch employees to exceed our customers expectations.
The Manager, Information Security Awareness will have responsibility for driving global programs that increase visibility and understanding around information security best practices that reduce risk to our company. This leader will be responsible for hiring, managing, directing and leading a cross-functional team of awareness specialists as well as liaising with other experts and vendors to execute communication, training, etc. in support of security awareness. The ideal candidate for this role has passion for and experience with technology as well as information security and is capable of generating creative ideas that evangelize the criticality of information security in fun and engaging ways.
Youll have the opportunity to work closely with executive leaders in IT and other key business teams, so experience consulting with and influencing leaders at all levels is key.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Leadership and oversight of the Security Awareness Program, including risk identification, content development, program roadmapping and collaboration with teams across IT to leverage the right communication mediums, training and education, and speaking engagements.
- Effective measurement and regular reporting on the effectiveness of security awareness programs and delivery methods
- Lead, inspire and develop a direct team of awareness specialists as well as other individual contributors within the broader IT Communication department.
- Work with various IT and corporate teams to identify operational security requirements,educate and provide feedback to system/business ownersto mitigate security gaps
- Actively partner with corporate teams (including Privacy) to drive the right messages and collateral under a shared security-focused campaign and brand
- Think globally about Security Awareness services, including how services could be effectively scaled to include affiliates, licensees, and franchisees
- Influence teams to meet program objectives and complywith applicable regulations, contracts, and standards
This position will reside onsite at one of our three St. Louis based campuses, and will require the ability to travel between our local campuses as needed.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be presently authorized to work in the U.S. without a requirement for work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
- 6 or more years of related experience
- Minimum of 4 years experience managing one or more teams in complex business environment
- Experience working with cross functional and global teams
- Exceptional communication skills
- Experience developing effective relationships within all levels of the organization
- Very organized and capable of prioritizing own work load and work load of others
- Highly adaptable to rapidly changing environment, situations and priorities
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience with vendor/third party management and negotiation; experience with a creative agency a plus
- Must be committed to incorporating security into all decisions and daily job responsibilities
- Must reside onsite at one of our three St. Louis based campuses, with the ability to travel between our local campuses as needed
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Management Information Systems, Communications, Marketing or related field
- Technology Security certifications a plus (CISM, CISSP)
Apply on company website