The Marketing Measurement Director is responsible for developing strategic and actionable metrics that matter against Enterprise Holdings Global Marketing efforts including loyalty, digital, social, traditional, and emerging strategies and channels to ensure our investments provide the greatest return for the organization.
The Director leads and contributes to the growth of their teams by coaching and mentoring their team in designing overall and campaign specific measurement plans. This position uses data to tell accurate and compelling stories about both what's working and where we must optimize or evolve to achieve desired outcomes.
The Director works with marketing, CEDA, global and corporate resources to develop and drive the effective evaluation and optimization of EH's marketing effort by providing measurement strategies and driving collaboration across functions and business units.
Enterprise Holdings is the largest car rental provider in the world as measured by revenue and fleet. The company and its affiliate Enterprise Fleet Management which combined offer a total transportation solution that includes extensive car rental and car-sharing services, truck rental, corporate fleet management and retail car sales accounted for $24.1 billion in revenue and operated 2 million vehicles throughout the world in 2018. Enterprise Holdings annual revenues also place it near the top of the global travel industry, exceeding all other rental car companies, many airlines, and most cruise lines, hotels, tour operators and online travel agencies. Enterprise Holdings regional subsidiaries and Enterprise Fleet Management currently employ more than 100,000 people worldwide.
Through its integrated global network of independent regional subsidiaries and franchises, Enterprise Holdings operates the Enterprise Rent-A-Car, National Car Rental and Alamo Rent A Car brands at more than 10,000 fully staffed neighborhood and airport locations. The Enterprise Holdings global network operates in more than 90 countries and territories, including North America, Central America, South America, the Caribbean and Europe, as well as parts of Asia-Pacific and the Middle East. Today, the companys three brands serve more than 95 percent of the worldwide car rental market.
This position is located at our Corporate Headquarters in Clayton, MO.
- Provide strategy and lead the marketing measurement and analytics team by understanding all marketing efforts, including digital products and social media, providing insights and making proactive recommendations to achieve business goals while delivering the optimal Return on Advertising Spend (ROAS)
- Lead the development and socialization of Marketing mix modeling (MMM), Multi-touch attribution, and Customer Migration measurement
- Lead the development and socialization of Customer Lifetime Value models, segmentation, and Marketing ROI models
- Lead processes in partnership with Marketing to enable and maximize the use of EH Marketing Technology stack (AEM, Adobe and Google Analytics, CDP/DMP, Loyalty, etc.)
- Partner with CEDA on the development of predictive modeling efforts to develop growth targets for consumer segments and consumer metrics within lines of business
- Assess and make recommendations on how emerging technologies and supplemental data can accelerate or improve business outcomes
- Identify, define and gain key-stakeholder alignment around the key metrics that matter for EH marketing
- Partner with CEDA, Marketing, and IT teams to understand current-state and drive towards future-state, best-in-class capabilities
- Develop dashboards for all marketing efforts and help mentor/educate stakeholders within marketing and across EH on how to utilize the information
- Ensure data integrity so EH marketing data is used consistently and accurately in all marketing programs and analytics
- Develop a roadmap to advance EH marketing to a more comprehensive and robust measurement and analytics practice
- Develop new strategies, assess and evolve test & learn experiments with emerging measurement approaches and tools
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Bachelors Degree (Marketing, Statistics, Finance Engineering, Economics, Computer Science or related quantitative field)
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
- Ten (10) or more years of experience in marketing, measurement, media, or analytics required
- Five (5) or more years of experience with leading both direct and matrixed teams required
- Four (4) or more years of experience in marketing measurement tools like DoubleClick, Google360, Adobe Analytics, LiveRamp and developing MMM and Multi-Touch Attribution required
- Expertise with activating and actioning on data from DMPs/CDPs required
- Possess a strong understand of marketing automation, consumer data management, digital asset management, and marketing analytics strategies required
- Results- Oriented
- Managing and Developing People
- Building Relationships
- Planning and Organizing
- Problem Solving
Apply on company website