Enterprise Rent-A-Car has an opening for a Remarketing Inventory Coordinator. The Remarketing Inventory Coordinator will be responsible for vehicle check-in, organization, reconditioning, paperwork and overall vehicle control for the Remarketing department.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is extremely organized, detail-oriented, and highly cognizant of the importance of maintaining confidentiality.
Branch Location: 1380 WAVERLEY, WINNIPEG, MB R3T 0P5
i This is a part time position that pays $12.00 per hour
- Check in vehicles (daily)
- Maintain vehicle control
- Lot organization-in a safe and efficient manner
- Maintain and organize key security
- Complete paperwork associated with repairs, pick-up and delivery of vehicles
- Schedule minor repairs and coordinate pick up and delivery
- Perform basic maintenance check: antenna, under the hood, inside the vehicle, inside the trunk, antenna and outside vehicle
- Notify Manager of potential unsafe equipment, conditions and vehicle problems
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Must have a high school diploma or GED
- Must be authorized to work in Canada and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
- Must have no more than 2 at-fault moving violations in the last 3 years
- Must not have any DUI/DWI or other drug or alcohol related convictions on your driving record in the last 5 years
- Apart from religious observations, must be able to work the following schedule(s): Monday - Friday between 8:00am - 4:00pm up to a maximum of 32 hours week.
Apply on company website