Enterprise Fleet Management is a full-service fleet management company for businesses with mid-size fleets.With 57 fully staffed offices nationwide, EFM supplies cars, light and medium duty trucks and service vehicles to businesses in the United States.
Enterprise Fleet Management Information Technology (EFMIT) provides streamlined and effective solutions to serve our growing operation. We offer solid architectural platforms with a strategic focus that clearly align to business growth and improving the customer experience.The Fleet Management systems, including EDGE, Fleet Commissions, and Fleet Web, are web based applications built using J2EE technology.
Being a member of EFMIT offers all the advantages of a smaller shop including the opportunity to shape a more progressive architecture. Professionals who effectively navigate change and readily wear many hats will find this an opportunity to maximize skill diversity and build broad IT experience.
EFM IT has an opportunity for a Salesforce Software Analyst who is responsible for assessing and responding to user requests for product support, and helping to evaluate business requests to determine feasibility. This position will perform application administrative functions and operational configuration changes, manage incident requests, issues, and defects. The Salesforce Software Analyst resolves inquiries pertaining to the functional or work-flow operation of end-user requests. This position will manage change requests, issues, and defects, and assist with developing solutions and recommending changes to our Salesforce environment in order to meet our users needs. In this role, you will participate in testing, identifying potential problems and researching options to minimize complexity.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Available to work in the St. Louis office
- Must be presently authorized to work in the U.S. without a requirement for work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
- 1+ years of Salesforce development, customization, and support experience
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills which include the ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, draw conclusions, and set priorities
- Available to work in the St. Louis office
- Experience analyzing and interpreting information in a large scale environment and make suggestions and recommendations
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to effectively communicate with a variety of IT and business users
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Holds self-accountable for rules and responsibilities; ensures own projects are completed in a timely manner and to acceptable standards.
Collaboration and Teamwork
- Encourages and facilitates cooperation, pride, and group identity; fosters team commitment and seeks input from team members to achieve goals; works effectively with co-workers. Manages and resolves conflicts, grievances, confrontations, or disagreements in a constructive and timely manner to minimize negative impact.
- Communicates effectively, both orally and in writing, to a variety of audiences by expressing facts, ideas, and directions in an accurate, clear, and organized manner. Effectively prepares and presents information to individuals or groups with the appropriate degree of formality.
- Uses imagination to develop new insights into situations and applies innovative solutions to problems; uses technical and professional expertise to design new methods where established methods and procedures are inapplicable or unavailable.
- Responds to customer needs/requirements in a timely fashion; demonstrates concern for satisfying needs of external and/or internal customers.
- Adapts behavior and work methods in response to new information, changing conditions, or unexpected obstacles; handles setbacks while maintaining focus and effectiveness.
- Possesses necessary knowledge and skill in role area.
- Demonstrates the motivation to improve self through training, learning, and developmental opportunities.
- Finds effective solutions by taking a holistic, abstract, or theoretical perspective. Uses technical and professional expertise to recognize and define problems; analyzes relevant information; encourages alternative solutions and plans to solve problems; approaches problems using a logical, systematic, and sequential approach.
- Relationship Management: Establishes, builds, and maintains healthy working relationships including peers, management, customers, and vendors.
- Demonstrates a willingness to seek out work; exhibits drive or passion for proactively dealing with issues and taking action to achieve goals beyond what is required. Uses technical and professional expertise to complete thorough and accurate work; conscientious about attending to detail; produces an acceptable amount of work while effectively managing time.
- Makes sound and well-informed decisions by considering a broad range of factors, assumptions, frameworks, and perspectives. Finds effective solutions by taking a holistic, abstract, or theoretical perspective.
Apply on company website