Enterprise Products Partners L.P. is one of the largest publicly traded partnerships and a leading North American provider of midstream energy services to producers and consumers of natural gas, NGLs, crude oil, refined products and petrochemicals. Our services include: natural gas gathering, treating, processing, transportation and storage; NGL transportation, fractionation, storage and import and export terminals; crude oil gathering, transportation, storage and terminals; petrochemical and refined products transportation, storage and terminals; and a marine transportation business that operates primarily on the United States inland and Intracoastal Waterway systems. The partnership's assets include approximately 50,000 miles of pipelines; 260 million barrels of storage capacity for NGLs, crude oil, refined products and petrochemicals; and 14 billion cubic feet of natural gas storage capacity.
Make the most of your talents in a fast-paced environment driven by people who strive for achievement. Enjoy corporate strength, stability, and a rewarding career at a growing industry-leading and diverse operating company with a track record for success. Tap into the professional possibilities of Enterprise Products Company.
The Senior Identity & Access Engineering Specialist will work as part of the IT Security & Compliance's Identity & Access Management (IAM) team to manage risk by architecting, engineering, and administration of the identity and access management systems of the organization, including identity governance tools, multifactor authentication, privileged access management, and other identity sources. The ideal candidate will be a subject matter expert on identity architecture and take an ownership role in identity management. This person will assist application teams with identity and access integrations (LDAP, SAML, etc.). They will also collaborate within IT and with other departments to promote secure practices, improve information security processes, and to develop standards related to identity and access management.
- Participate as a key member of projects related to Identity Governance and Administration (IGA), Privileged Access Management (PAM), and Multifactor Authentication (MFA) projects, including identity lifecycle management, access provisioning & de-provisioning, compliance policy & workflow implementation, access certification, etc.
- Documentation of process, guidelines, standards, configurations, and technical specifications, including network & system architecture diagrams.
- Develop and document test cases, test plans, as well as perform unit and peer testing.
- Administration of software and tools used to support identity & access management.
- Identify opportunities for improvement and enhance the maturity of the identity & access management function.
- Develop methods to automate elements of the identity & access management function.
- Available for problem resolution 24x7.
- Performs root cause analysis for any assigned problem.
- Adheres to and supports change management policy/procedures, as well as all other company policies and procedures.
- Monitors and tests supported systems during maintenance windows for patch management and system changes, which are conducted outside of business hours.
- Other projects as assigned.
The successful candidate will have the following:
- College or technical school degree is preferred.
Relevant certifications are preferred.
Substantial knowledge and experience in the architecture, operation and administration of the following:
Privileged access management (CyberArk, Lieberman, Thycotic, etc.)
- Identity governance (SailPoint, Saviynt, etc.)
- Windows Active Directory
Extensive background in IT Infrastructure and applications.
Experience working in medium to large scale, enterprise environment consisting of 10,000+ user accounts and 1,000+ servers.
3+ years of applicable professional experience that substantially includes the following:
Privileged access management architecture and administration
Identity governance architecture and administration
Windows Active Directory architecture and administration
- LDAP architecture and administration
Experience with multifactor authentication architecture and administration is preferred.
Experience with federation protocols (i.e. SAML, WS-FED, OAUTH, etc.) is preferred.
Experience with Oracle Access Manager (OAM) is preferred.
Experience with in one or more of the following is preferred: Powershell, SQL, Oracle, Java, C#.
Self-motivated and able to work with limited supervision.
Project management capabilities and reporting skills.
Strong organization and time management skills.
Understanding of business strategy and the impact of IT on those strategies.
Exceptional customer support and interpersonal skills.
Excellent troubleshooting and problem solving skills.
Experience working in a demanding IT environment.
Ability to work and contribute to a team environment to accomplish overall team objectives.
Apply on company website