Radiology Associates of Hollywood, a well-established, 60+ member, sub-specialized group, and an Envision Physician Services provider, has an exclusive opportunity in Hollywood, Florida for a Pediatric Radiologist.
For nearly seven-decades, our group has been exclusively serving the radiology needs of Memorial Healthcare System. Our practice performs nearly 1 million annual reads at this 6-hospital system, which includes outpatient facilities.
- BE/BC in ABR/AOBR and completed 1-year of Pediatric Fellowship
- Subspecialized pediatric cases of up to 70%
- Regular, predictable work hours
- No mammo or IR skills required. No overnight rotations.
- Participate in medical student and resident education
- Equitably shared call
- Enjoy stable and excellent professional relationships with our pediatric surgeons, neurologists, orthopedics, oncologists, and rehabilitation physicians
- Work alongside 4 other pediatric radiologists, including a pediatric interventional radiologist, that performs all imaging procedures.
- State of the art equipment at all facilities.
- $50K start date bonus
- Relocation bonus
- Competitive compensation
- Following year 3, Participating Physicians eligible for potential bonus compensation annually
- Flexible vacation/PTO/Parental leave
- Malpractice and tail coverage provided
- Full health benefits, CME stipend and 401k for full-time employees – Active Day one
About the Facility
- Multi-hospital system that supports each other. Our group provides services for this healthcare system's 6 hospitals and outpatient facilities, including a Level 1 trauma center and the pediatric hospital.
- Fully integrated digital PACS and state of the art equipment at all facilities, including a new fixed hybrid 3T intra-operative MRI at the children's hospital.
- Earned Leapfrog Top Hospital Award in 2020 and 2021
- Named a Best Place to Work for 13 years by Modern Healthcare
- Certified as one of the nation's most wired healthcare organizations
About the Community
- The City of Hollywood is a beachfront community located midway between Miami and Fort Lauderdale with easy access to both Fort Lauderdale/Hollywood International Airport and Miami International Airport. Hollywood offers a hometown feel with a world class beach in the heart of South Florida.
- Cultural Offerings: Arts Center, festivals, concerts, eclectic dinning, historic downtown with vibrant nightlife and shopping.
- Recreational Offerings: Beaches (with boardwalk), biking, boating, fishing, golf, nature center, Tennis and more.
For more information about this opportunity, please contact Craig Cassidy, Radiology Clinical Recruiter, at 469-967-9331 or Craig.Cassidy@EnvisionHealth.com.
Benefits and Compensation
Envision Physician Services is a dynamic physician- and clinician-led medical group that has been offering exceptional career opportunities for more than 60 years. With more than 25,000 affiliated clinicians coast-to-coast, Envision Physician Services is nationally recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported by innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.
Candidates considering becoming a teammate at Envision Physician Services will find full-time, part-time and independent contractor opportunities available in a variety of community types, from rural and underserved communities to major metropolitan areas; practice settings, from small hospitals to academic health systems; and job levels, from entry level to senior management. Envision teammates also benefit from the following resources:
- Strong leadership at local, regional and national levels
- Exceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support services
- Optimal care teams with flexible and equitable scheduling options
- A-rated professional liability insurance
- Extensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coast
- Competitive compensation, including several benefit options
- Opportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancement
- Clinician mental health and well-being support
- Comprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programs
- Clinical and scientific research opportunities
*Benefits vary by division, clinical specialty and employment status.
Envision Physician Services is a leading national medical group, delivering care when and where it's needed most. Our team of 25,000 clinicians specializes in anesthesiology, emergency medicine, hospital medicine, radiology, surgery and women's and children's care. Together, we care for more than 32 million patients a year and support healthcare partners across 45 states and the District of Columbia
As a part of Envision Healthcare, we are making a meaningful difference in patients' lives and driving innovations that improve the delivery of care and the health of communities in every corner of America. We treat more than 15 percent of the country's emergency department visits, deliver more than 120,000 babies, conduct more than 10 million radiology reads and provide more than 2.6 million anesthesia cases each year.
We are focused on protecting and empowering clinicians so they can focus on what matters most – caring for patients. We do this by providing mental health and well-being resources, administrative support, clinical best practices, clinical research opportunities, leadership coaching and more. Our unique structure enables us to develop local practices that support clinicians with regionally-based clinical leaders and operational expertise from our expansive nationwide network.
Each Envision partner facility or health system has its own unique culture, but all of our sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the group's core values of being patient-focused, team-oriented and caregiver-inspired.
Envision Physician Services values the diverse perspectives and experiences of our teams. We recognize that through our collective expertise, we can improve the delivery of care for patients and clinicians. Learn more about our commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion here and how we are supporting clinician wellness here. We are proud to be an EOE/AA employer.
Apply on company website