Seeking FT, PT or PRN physician to join our team at Delray Ambulatory Surgical & Laser Center! No nights, No weekends & No call!
Envision Physician Services is currently seeking a qualified anesthesiologist for a full-time opportunity at Delray Ambulatory Surgical & Laser Center. Several surgery centers are included for excellent schedule flexibility:
- Typical day is normally 7a-3/5p - no nights, no weekends, no call!
- Case types include: General, Regional, Thoracic, ENT, Ortho & GI
- Must be able to go to a few different facilities based on need
- $25k start date bonus for FT position
- Additional sites include: Park Creek Surgery Center, Weston Outpatient Surgery Center, Cypress Creek Outpatient Surgery Center, Surgicare of Miramar, Orthopedic Surgery Center of Palm Beach County & Delray ASC
- Envision offers a competitive compensation and benefits package that includes health, dental and vision benefits, CME allowance, 401k, and paid malpractice with tail coverage.
For more information about this opportunity, please contact Cory Carter, Clinical Recruiter, at: 972-310-0689 or firstname.lastname@example.org
About the Facility
At Delray Ambulatory and Surgical Centers, the goal is to provide the patient and your care team with excellence in both the clinical care and experience you expect Your health care team is comprised of highly trained, caring professionals who share that commitment. Our center performs a broad range of outpatient surgical procedures. Our mission is to care for every patient and their family as if they were our own. Each patient, each family, each and every time. We focus on offering a high quality, service oriented environment for your surgical procedure
About the Community
Hugging the shoreline between West Palm Beach to the north and Fort Lauderdale to the south, Boca Raton enjoys all the charm and affluence that Florida has to offer. Boca Raton truly has it all. Beaches and golf courses; fine hotels and wondrous art museums; jazz clubs and concerts at Mizner Park; the glittery Town Center at Boca Raton shopping mall, with 220 upscale and elite specialty shops; and, elsewhere around town, countless family-owned boutiques.
Benefits and Compensation
Envision Physician Services is a dynamic physician- and clinician-led medical group that has been offering exceptional career opportunities for more than 60 years. With more than 25,000 affiliated clinicians coast-to-coast, Envision Physician Services is nationally recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported by innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.
Candidates considering becoming a teammate at Envision Physician Services will find full-time, part-time and independent contractor opportunities available in a variety of community types, from rural and underserved communities to major metropolitan areas; practice settings, from small hospitals to academic health systems; and job levels, from entry level to senior management. Envision teammates also benefit from the following resources:
- Strong leadership at local, regional and national levels
- Exceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support services
- Optimal care teams with flexible and equitable scheduling options
- A-rated professional liability insurance
- Extensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coast
- Competitive compensation, including several benefit options
- Opportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancement
- Clinician mental health and well-being support
- Comprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programs
- Clinical and scientific research opportunities
*Benefits vary by division, clinical specialty and employment status.
Envision Physician Services is a leading national medical group, delivering care when and where it's needed most. Our team of 25,000 clinicians specializes in anesthesiology, emergency medicine, hospital medicine, radiology, surgery and women's and children's care. Together, we care for more than 32 million patients a year and support healthcare partners across 45 states and the District of Columbia
As a part of Envision Healthcare, we are making a meaningful difference in patients' lives and driving innovations that improve the delivery of care and the health of communities in every corner of America. We treat more than 15 percent of the country's emergency department visits, deliver more than 120,000 babies, conduct more than 10 million radiology reads and provide more than 2.6 million anesthesia cases each year.
We are focused on protecting and empowering clinicians so they can focus on what matters most – caring for patients. We do this by providing mental health and well-being resources, administrative support, clinical best practices, clinical research opportunities, leadership coaching and more. Our unique structure enables us to develop local practices that support clinicians with regionally-based clinical leaders and operational expertise from our expansive nationwide network.
Each Envision partner facility or health system has its own unique culture, but all of our sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the group's core values of being patient-focused, team-oriented and caregiver-inspired.
Envision Physician Services values the diverse perspectives and experiences of our teams. We recognize that through our collective expertise, we can improve the delivery of care for patients and clinicians. Learn more about our commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion here and how we are supporting clinician wellness here. We are proud to be an EOE/AA employer.
Apply on company website