Opportunity to join our highly regarded Princeton Anesthesia team – Competitive Compensation, Flex Scheduling Options, Newly Added Start Date Bonus!
The Anesthesiology Department at Penn Medicine Princeton Medical Center is seeking a BC/BE Anesthesiologist to join our team. Full time Call or No Call, Part Time, and Per Diem positions available. Non Call positions have extremely flexible days and options including combinations of non traditional 10 and 12 hour shifts if desired. The group prides itself on work life balance and offers many scheduling options.
*In house call is very low at only one to two times per month.*
• Cases Include: general surgery, obstetrics (non-high risk), gynecologic surgery, ENT, neurosurgery, orthopedic surgery (Joint Replacement Center of Excellence), thoracic surgery, urological surgery, and vascular surgery. No chest trauma or cardiopulmonary bypass cases, pediatric cases are covered by a pediatric team.
• Group of 32+ anesthesiologists and 16+ CRNAs who are clinically excellent, collegial, and highly involved in hospital committees and the community. Skilled surgeons, competent and friendly nurses, and a unique academic town with first rate public and private schools.
The position offers a competitive compensation and benefits package that includes a flexible schedule, health, dental and vision benefits, CME allowance, paid malpractice with tail coverage, paid relocation, and bonuses.
For more information about this opportunity, please contact Maria Macris, Senior Clinical Recruiter at 727-408-0236 or firstname.lastname@example.org
About the Facility
Princeton Medical Center part of the world class Penn Medicine Healthcare System provides a comprehensive range of advanced surgical procedures in a sophisticated facility that unites medical excellence with compassionate care and is a center of excellence for Joint Replacement, Bariatric Surgery, and Hip Fracture. The hospital has been recognized as one of Central NJ's Best Regional Hospitals by U.S. News & World Report, earned advanced certification as a Primary Stroke Center by the Joint Commission, and is a recipient of the American Heart Association/American Stroke Association's ‘Get With The Guidelines (GWTG)' – Stroke Gold Plus Quality Achievement Award.
About the Community
Princeton covers an area of 18.1 square miles in the heart of central New Jersey. The population of Princeton is approximately 30,000, and is the home of Princeton University. The hospital lies directly on Route 1 allowing for easy commuting. Many major companies are located in the greater Princeton area, and many commuters to NYC and Philadelphia live in the Princeton area.
Benefits and Compensation
Envision Physician Services is a dynamic physician- and clinician-led medical group that has been offering exceptional career opportunities for more than 60 years. With our national network of clinicians who are committed to delivering high-quality care, Envision Physician Services is nationally recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported by innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.
Candidates considering becoming a teammate at Envision Physician Services will find full-time, part-time and independent contractor opportunities available in a variety of community types, from rural and underserved communities to major metropolitan areas; practice settings, from small hospitals to academic health systems; and job levels, from entry level to senior management. Envision teammates also benefit from the following resources:
- Strong leadership at local, regional and national levels
- Exceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support services
- Optimal care teams with flexible and equitable scheduling options
- A-rated professional liability insurance
- Extensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coast
- Competitive compensation, including several benefit options
- Opportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancement
- Clinician mental health and well-being support
- Comprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programs
- Clinical and scientific research opportunities
*Benefits vary by division, clinical specialty and employment status.
Envision Physician Services is a leading national medical group, delivering care when and where it's needed most. Our team of clinicians specializes in anesthesiology, emergency medicine, hospital medicine, radiology, surgery and women's and children's care. Together, we care for more than 29 million patients a year and support healthcare partners at 1,400 clinical departments across the nation.
As a part of Envision Healthcare, we are making a meaningful difference in patients' lives and driving innovations that improve the delivery of care and the health of communities in every corner of America. We treat patients through more than 16 million emergency department and inpatient encounters, support the delivery of more than 144,000 babies, conduct more than 8 million radiology reads and provide more than 2.4 million anesthesia cases each year.
We are focused on protecting and empowering clinicians so they can focus on what matters most – caring for patients. We do this by providing mental health and well-being resources, administrative support, clinical best practices, clinical research opportunities, leadership coaching and more. Our unique structure enables us to develop local practices that support clinicians with regionally-based clinical leaders and operational expertise from our expansive nationwide network.
Each Envision partner facility or health system has its own unique culture, but all of our sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the group's core values of being patient-focused, team-oriented and caregiver-inspired.
Envision Physician Services values the diverse perspectives and experiences of our teams. We recognize that through our collective expertise, we can improve the delivery of care for patients and clinicians. Learn more about our commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion here and how we are supporting clinician wellness here. We are proud to be an EOE/AA employer.
Apply on company website