Rare opportunity to join our premier team at Princeton Medical Center – Flexible Options w/ Lucrative Compensation!
The Anesthesiology Department at Penn Medicine Princeton Medical Center is seeking a BC/BE Anesthesiologist to join our team. Full time, part time and per diem positions available.
Highlights of the opportunity include:
- Newly built hospital with 10 state of the art operating suites and a hybrid operating/vascular suite, all with green technology. 28 bed pre and post-operative suites. 14 bed post-anesthesia care unit. 231 bed hospital with spacious single-patient rooms equipped with the most sophisticated technology.
- Cases Include: general surgery, obstetrics (non-high risk), gynecologic surgery, ENT, neurosurgery, orthopedic surgery (Joint Replacement Center of Excellence), thoracic surgery, urological surgery, healthy pediatric surgery, and vascular surgery. No chest trauma or cardiopulmonary bypass cases.
- Group of 25+ anesthesiologists and 15 CRNAs who are clinically excellent, collegial, and highly involved in hospital committees and the community. Skilled surgeons, competent and friendly nurses, and a unique academic town with first rate public and private schools.
- Strong regional skills a must
The position offers a competitive compensation and benefits package that includes a flexible schedule, health, dental and vision benefits, CME allowance, paid malpractice with tail coverage, paid relocation, and bonuses.
To submit your CV of for more information, please contact Maria Macris, Senior Clinical Recruiter, 727.408.0236 or firstname.lastname@example.org
About the Facility
Princeton Medical Center provides a comprehensive range of advanced surgical procedures in a sophisticated facility that unites medical excellence with compassionate care. Princeton Medical Center has been recognized as one of Central NJ's Best Regional Hospitals by U.S. News & World Report in 2019 – 2020, earned advanced certification as a Primary Stroke Center by the Joint Commission and is a recipient of the American Heart Association/American Stroke Association's ‘Get With The Guidelines (GWTG)' – Stroke Gold Plus Quality Achievement Award.
About the Community
Princeton covers an area of 18.1 square miles in the heart of central New Jersey. It is composed of the former Township of Princeton and Borough of Princeton which consolidated effective January, 2013 and is now known as Princeton. The population of Princeton is approximately 30,000. A substantial portion of the property of Princeton University lies within the borders of Princeton as does the property of the Institute for Advanced Study. While no major arteries directly touch Princeton, it is dissected by US Highway Route 206; and there is ready access to US Highway Route 1, the New Jersey Turnpike, the Garden State Parkway and Amtrak and New Jersey Transit which provide direct rail services to New York and Philadelphia.
Benefits and Compensation
Envision Physician Services is a dynamic physician- and clinician-led medical group that has been offering exceptional career opportunities for more than 60 years. With more than 25,000 affiliated clinicians coast-to-coast, Envision Physician Services is nationally recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported by innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.
Candidates considering becoming a teammate at Envision Physician Services will find full-time, part-time and independent contractor opportunities available in a variety of community types, from rural and underserved communities to major metropolitan areas; practice settings, from small hospitals to academic health systems; and job levels, from entry level to senior management. Envision teammates also benefit from the following resources:
- Strong leadership at local, regional and national levels
- Exceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support services
- Optimal care teams with flexible and equitable scheduling options
- A-rated professional liability insurance
- Extensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coast
- Competitive compensation, including several benefit options
- Opportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancement
- Clinician mental health and well-being support
- Comprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programs
- Clinical and scientific research opportunities
*Benefits vary by division, clinical specialty and employment status.
Envision Physician Services is a leading national medical group, delivering care when and where it's needed most. Our team of 25,000 clinicians specializes in anesthesiology, emergency medicine, hospital medicine, radiology, surgery and women's and children's care. Together, we care for more than 32 million patients a year and support healthcare partners across 45 states and the District of Columbia
As a part of Envision Healthcare, we are making a meaningful difference in patients' lives and driving innovations that improve the delivery of care and the health of communities in every corner of America. We treat more than 15 percent of the country's emergency department visits, deliver more than 120,000 babies, conduct more than 10 million radiology reads and provide more than 2.6 million anesthesia cases each year.
We are focused on protecting and empowering clinicians so they can focus on what matters most – caring for patients. We do this by providing mental health and well-being resources, administrative support, clinical best practices, clinical research opportunities, leadership coaching and more. Our unique structure enables us to develop local practices that support clinicians with regionally-based clinical leaders and operational expertise from our expansive nationwide network.
Each Envision partner facility or health system has its own unique culture, but all of our sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the group's core values of being patient-focused, team-oriented and caregiver-inspired.
Envision Physician Services values the diverse perspectives and experiences of our teams. We recognize that through our collective expertise, we can improve the delivery of care for patients and clinicians. Learn more about our commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion here and how we are supporting clinician wellness here. We are proud to be an EOE/AA employer.
Apply on company website