New General Anesthesiologist Opportunity Available at Memorial Regional in South Florida with Start Date Bonus and Lucrative Compensation!
Envision Physician Services is currently seeking a qualified BC/BE General Anesthesiologist for a full-time opportunity at Memorial Regional Hospital in Hollywood, FL! Come join our wonderful clinical team.
- Newly increased start-date bonus
- Excellent compensation package
- Employee Status
- Full benefits package that includes health, dental and vision benefits, 401k with match and paid malpractice with tail coverage – Active Day 1
- CME allowance
- Relocation Allowance if needed
- Physicians must be BE/BC in Anesthesiology
ANESTHESIOLOGY DEPARTMENT PROFILE:
- Anesthesia Care Team is comprised of 20 Anesthesiologists and 40 CRNAs
- Case mix includes General, OB, GYN, ENT, Urology, Ortho, Spine, Vascular,
- Regional, Neuro, Cardiac, Level I Trauma Center
- No Peds; handled by Joe DiMaggio team across the street
- No in-house weekday call: beeper call only from home
- One weekend call per month consisting of a combination of in-house and home beeper call
- Dedicated night physician and CRNA/CAA call system
- Annual case volume: 20,000 (plus 5–6,000 deliveries)
- Clinical research opportunities while working with our residents
- Recognized as “One of the Top 20 Hospital Brands in the US” by Becker's Healthcare in 2022
For more information about this opportunity, please contact Cory Carter, Senior Clinical Recruiter, at 972-310-0689 or email@example.com
About the Facility
Memorial Regional Hospital (MRH), a 797-bed facility, is the flagship of the Memorial Healthcare System and has a distinguished reputation as a high-quality medical center. Among its notable assets is the all-encompassing Memorial Cardiac and Vascular Institute, which integrates interventional cardiology, electrophysiology cardiology, imaging cardiology, heart failure medicine, transplant medicine, vascular surgery and cardiac surgery. MRH partners with Joe DiMaggio's Children's Hospital to provide skilled subspecialty care to complex Adult Congenital Heart Disease patients. The hospital also boasts the Memorial Cancer Institute, the Neuroscience Center, high-acuity obstetrics accreditation and is one of only a few Level I Trauma Centers in Florida.
About the Community
Centrally located between Fort Lauderdale and Miami, Hollywood is simultaneously a recreational magnet and a residential haven
The city offers five miles of protected Florida beach along the Atlantic Ocean ready to be admired and enjoyed
It has all of the advantages of an exciting and active lifestyle with cultural diversity, nightlife and water recreation in addition to hometown appeal – ideal for singles, couples and families to call home
With two international airports in close proximity, the location is also ideal for those who love to travel
Benefits and Compensation
Envision Physician Services is a dynamic physician- and clinician-led medical group that has been offering exceptional career opportunities for more than 60 years. With more than 25,000 affiliated clinicians coast-to-coast, Envision Physician Services is nationally recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported by innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.
Candidates considering becoming a teammate at Envision Physician Services will find full-time, part-time and independent contractor opportunities available in a variety of community types, from rural and underserved communities to major metropolitan areas; practice settings, from small hospitals to academic health systems; and job levels, from entry level to senior management. Envision teammates also benefit from the following resources:
- Strong leadership at local, regional and national levels
- Exceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support services
- Optimal care teams with flexible and equitable scheduling options
- A-rated professional liability insurance
- Extensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coast
- Competitive compensation, including several benefit options
- Opportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancement
- Clinician mental health and well-being support
- Comprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programs
- Clinical and scientific research opportunities
*Benefits vary by division, clinical specialty and employment status.
Envision Physician Services is a leading national medical group, delivering care when and where it's needed most. Our team of 25,000 clinicians specializes in anesthesiology, emergency medicine, hospital medicine, radiology, surgery and women's and children's care. Together, we care for more than 32 million patients a year and support healthcare partners across 45 states and the District of Columbia
As a part of Envision Healthcare, we are making a meaningful difference in patients' lives and driving innovations that improve the delivery of care and the health of communities in every corner of America. We treat more than 15 percent of the country's emergency department visits, deliver more than 120,000 babies, conduct more than 10 million radiology reads and provide more than 2.6 million anesthesia cases each year.
We are focused on protecting and empowering clinicians so they can focus on what matters most – caring for patients. We do this by providing mental health and well-being resources, administrative support, clinical best practices, clinical research opportunities, leadership coaching and more. Our unique structure enables us to develop local practices that support clinicians with regionally-based clinical leaders and operational expertise from our expansive nationwide network.
Each Envision partner facility or health system has its own unique culture, but all of our sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the group's core values of being patient-focused, team-oriented and caregiver-inspired.
Envision Physician Services values the diverse perspectives and experiences of our teams. We recognize that through our collective expertise, we can improve the delivery of care for patients and clinicians. Learn more about our commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion here and how we are supporting clinician wellness here. We are proud to be an EOE/AA employer.
Apply on company website