Senior Regional Director of Advanced Practice Providers Opportunity in Florida
About the Facility
Envision Healthcare is seeking a Senior Regional Director of Advanced Practice Providers to lead our teams throughout the state of Florida. This is a unique leadership opportunity to become a Senior Regional Director, supporting Envision APPs across the state and driving numerous initiatives to develop and implement policies, create efficiencies, and promote innovative approaches for the organization. Position consists of a combination of clinical and administrative work.
Highlights of this opportunity include:
- Competitive compensation and generous PTO
- Senior level/Director leadership position, providing support for Envision Anesthesia Practices throughout the state of Florida
- Ability to work clinical shifts in addition to directorship duties, approximately a 50/50 split between clinical and administrative hours
- Florida location is flexible based on home clinical site, i.e., Southeast FL, Tampa, Orlando, North Florida/Panhandle, etc.
- Expand leadership potential with Envision leadership conferences and development training
- Qualified applicants must have prior leadership experience
- Manage and promote the overall continued development of Envision practices in Florida
- Working through daily challenges, strategies, and planning with on-site anesthesia leadership
- Actively promote and support all actions and directives of Envision and serve as an advocate for both Envision and its APPs
- Function as a liaison between Envision Corporate and Clinical Administration, including Practice Managers, Directors of Operations, Regional Medical Directors, Physician Chiefs and APP Chiefs
- Assist with staffing models, budgets, and compensation/financial matters
- Participate in monthly corporate chief meetings, quarterly management team meetings, and other phone conferences, as necessary
- Various travel required plus attendance at local/state/national and Envision Annual Leadership Conferences
- Assist in the development and implementation of corporate policies and procedures that will affect APP practice responsibilities and staff requirements
- Support the Recruitment Department in recruiting APP leadership and staff positions
- Spearhead student recruitment by managing and cultivating student program training affiliations
Envision Physician Services offers a competitive compensation and benefits package, generous time off, 401K, and paid malpractice insurance with tail coverage. For more information about this opportunity, please contact Carley Culley, Clinical Recruiter, Anesthesia Division, at 850-266-0367 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Benefits and Compensation
Envision Physician Services is a dynamic physician- and clinician-led medical group that has been offering exceptional career opportunities for more than 60 years. With more than 25,000 affiliated clinicians coast-to-coast, Envision Physician Services is nationally recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported by innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.
Candidates considering becoming a teammate at Envision Physician Services will find full-time, part-time and independent contractor opportunities available in a variety of community types, from rural and underserved communities to major metropolitan areas; practice settings, from small hospitals to academic health systems; and job levels, from entry level to senior management. Envision teammates also benefit from the following resources:
- Strong leadership at local, regional and national levels
- Exceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support services
- Optimal care teams with flexible and equitable scheduling options
- A-rated professional liability insurance
- Extensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coast
- Competitive compensation, including several benefit options
- Opportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancement
- Clinician mental health and well-being support
- Comprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programs
- Clinical and scientific research opportunities
*Benefits vary by division, clinical specialty and employment status.
Envision Physician Services is a leading national medical group, delivering care when and where it's needed most. Our team of 25,000 clinicians specializes in anesthesiology, emergency medicine, hospital medicine, radiology, surgery and women's and children's care. Together, we care for more than 32 million patients a year and support healthcare partners across 45 states and the District of Columbia
As a part of Envision Healthcare, we are making a meaningful difference in patients' lives and driving innovations that improve the delivery of care and the health of communities in every corner of America. We treat more than 15 percent of the country's emergency department visits, deliver more than 120,000 babies, conduct more than 10 million radiology reads and provide more than 2.6 million anesthesia cases each year.
We are focused on protecting and empowering clinicians so they can focus on what matters most – caring for patients. We do this by providing mental health and well-being resources, administrative support, clinical best practices, clinical research opportunities, leadership coaching and more. Our unique structure enables us to develop local practices that support clinicians with regionally-based clinical leaders and operational expertise from our expansive nationwide network.
Each Envision partner facility or health system has its own unique culture, but all of our sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the group's core values of being patient-focused, team-oriented and caregiver-inspired.
Envision Physician Services values the diverse perspectives and experiences of our teams. We recognize that through our collective expertise, we can improve the delivery of care for patients and clinicians. Learn more about our commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion here and how we are supporting clinician wellness here. We are proud to be an EOE/AA employer.
Apply on company website