Envision Physician Services and Frisbie Memorial Hospital are seeking a Physician Assistant and/or Nurse Practitioner to join our team in Rochester, serving the Seacoast Region of New Hampshire. This opportunity is for a nocturnist hospitalist with critical care experience.
Practice support with an Advanced Practice Provider which duties will be:
- Hours are 7p to 7a
- Will round on ICU patients; census from 0-3
- Will cross credential to Portsmouth Regional Medical Center and work with ICC occasionally
- Rate is $95/hr
- Admits, consults, medical rounding for non-ICU and floor calls; experienced preferred
- Procedures preferred but not required (physicians only)
- Open ICU with Intensivists available during the day and ICC will provide back up at night in the ICU and Hospitalist physicians will provide back up for all HM 24/7
About the Facility
Frisbie Memorial Hospital and its network of over 280 physicians and providers are committed to delivering the highest quality care. Through the adoption of best medical and surgical practices, designed to improve the care and recovery of patients, Frisbie has been recognized as a leader in the areas of patient safety, hospital safety, surgical safety, and patient satisfaction, and is a trusted part of the seacoast healthcare system. Frisbie received a five-star quality rating from the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) for a second year in a row and is one of only three of the 26 acute care hospitals in N.H. to receive the highest overall rating.
- 24 hours of daily Physician coverage with 12 hours of APP coverage from 7a-5p
- 7 on 7 off schedule
- Physicians average a 17-patient census
- Hospitalists respond to codes and RRT
About the Community
Rochester is located in Strafford County in the seacoast region of New Hampshire. Rochester is conveniently accessed from five exits on the Spaulding Turnpike and is located approximately 1 hour north of Boston and 1 hour south of the White Mountains.
New Hampshire is consistently ranked #1 in the country for quality of life and livability, is ranked as one of the "Healthiest" states and with it comes many unique benefits such as:
- Low cost-of-living and no general sales tax or personal income tax
- Rich cultural history of New England
- Diverse communities
- Abundance of outdoor activities from both mountains and coast
- Arts, theatre and concerts
Benefits and Compensation
Envision Physician Services is a dynamic physician- and clinician-led medical group that has been offering exceptional career opportunities for more than 60 years. With our national network of clinicians who are committed to delivering high-quality care, Envision Physician Services is nationally recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported by innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.
Candidates considering becoming a teammate at Envision Physician Services will find full-time, part-time and independent contractor opportunities available in a variety of community types, from rural and underserved communities to major metropolitan areas; practice settings, from small hospitals to academic health systems; and job levels, from entry level to senior management. Envision teammates also benefit from the following resources:
- Strong leadership at local, regional and national levels
- Exceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support services
- Optimal care teams with flexible and equitable scheduling options
- A-rated professional liability insurance
- Extensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coast
- Competitive compensation, including several benefit options
- Opportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancement
- Clinician mental health and well-being support
- Comprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programs
- Clinical and scientific research opportunities
*Benefits vary by division, clinical specialty and employment status.
Envision Physician Services is a leading national medical group, delivering care when and where it's needed most. Our team of clinicians specializes in anesthesiology, emergency medicine, hospital medicine, radiology, surgery and women's and children's care. Together, we care for more than 29 million patients a year and support healthcare partners at 1,400 clinical departments across the nation.
As a part of Envision Healthcare, we are making a meaningful difference in patients' lives and driving innovations that improve the delivery of care and the health of communities in every corner of America. We treat patients through more than 16 million emergency department and inpatient encounters, support the delivery of more than 144,000 babies, conduct more than 8 million radiology reads and provide more than 2.4 million anesthesia cases each year.
We are focused on protecting and empowering clinicians so they can focus on what matters most – caring for patients. We do this by providing mental health and well-being resources, administrative support, clinical best practices, clinical research opportunities, leadership coaching and more. Our unique structure enables us to develop local practices that support clinicians with regionally-based clinical leaders and operational expertise from our expansive nationwide network.
Each Envision partner facility or health system has its own unique culture, but all of our sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the group's core values of being patient-focused, team-oriented and caregiver-inspired.
Envision Physician Services values the diverse perspectives and experiences of our teams. We recognize that through our collective expertise, we can improve the delivery of care for patients and clinicians. Learn more about our commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion here and how we are supporting clinician wellness here. We are proud to be an EOE/AA employer.
Apply on company website