We are seeking an Experienced Full Time Physician Assistants in Emergency Medicine to work in Scottsdale, AZ within our Honor Health Scottsdale sites.
- Must be a PA-C
- Must have Emergency Department experience
- Physician Assistants will function independently
- 120 Hours Per Month
- Work at all 3 Sites - Thompson Peak Medical Center, Osborn Medical Center, and Shea Medical Center
- EPIC EMR
- Competitive Rate
- W2 status with comprehensive benefits package
About the Facility
Osborn Medical Center is part of the HonorHeath System. Located in Scottsdale Arizona Osborn Medical Center is a 337-bed teaching hospital and named a Top 100 Hospital by Truven in 2015.
Osborn Medical Center's Emergency Department is a Level I Trauma Center and has an annual ED volume of 54,000 visits with 44-beds and Fast Track.
- Services Include: oncology, cardiac care, emergency services, maternity (neonatal unit, family birthing center), neurosciences, orthopedics, surgery, trauma center (training/medical center for the U.S. military) and urology
- Academic Medical Center-Family Medicine Residency Program
- Designated Magnet hospital for excellence in nursing
- Certified Chest Pain Center
- Certified Primary Stroke Center
About the Community
From the college town of Tempe to upscale Arcadia and Paradise Valley, Scottsdale offers diverse neighborhoods, great school districts and numerous cultural and recreational activities all surrounded by amazing views.
- 300 days of sunshine and home to nearly 200 golf courses
- Only four hours from Las Vegas, five hours from Los Angeles, five hours from San Diego and easy access to Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport
- Cultural activities include world-class museums, over 100 art galleries, wineries, diverse restaurants, an award-winning zoo and much more.
- Recreational activities include the Grand Canyon, horseback tours, hiking, camping, mountain biking, amusement parks, ballooning and world famous spa
Benefits and Compensation
Envision Physician Services is a dynamic physician- and clinician-led medical group that has been offering exceptional career opportunities for more than 60 years. With our national network of clinicians who are committed to delivering high-quality care, Envision Physician Services is nationally recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported by innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.
Candidates considering becoming a teammate at Envision Physician Services will find full-time, part-time and independent contractor opportunities available in a variety of community types, from rural and underserved communities to major metropolitan areas; practice settings, from small hospitals to academic health systems; and job levels, from entry level to senior management. Envision teammates also benefit from the following resources:
- Strong leadership at local, regional and national levels
- Exceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support services
- Optimal care teams with flexible and equitable scheduling options
- A-rated professional liability insurance
- Extensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coast
- Competitive compensation, including several benefit options
- Opportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancement
- Clinician mental health and well-being support
- Comprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programs
- Clinical and scientific research opportunities
*Benefits vary by division, clinical specialty and employment status.
Envision Physician Services is a leading national medical group, delivering care when and where it's needed most. Our team of clinicians specializes in anesthesiology, emergency medicine, hospital medicine, radiology, surgery and women's and children's care. Together, we care for more than 29 million patients a year and support healthcare partners at 1,400 clinical departments across the nation.
As a part of Envision Healthcare, we are making a meaningful difference in patients' lives and driving innovations that improve the delivery of care and the health of communities in every corner of America. We treat patients through more than 16 million emergency department and inpatient encounters, support the delivery of more than 144,000 babies, conduct more than 8 million radiology reads and provide more than 2.4 million anesthesia cases each year.
We are focused on protecting and empowering clinicians so they can focus on what matters most – caring for patients. We do this by providing mental health and well-being resources, administrative support, clinical best practices, clinical research opportunities, leadership coaching and more. Our unique structure enables us to develop local practices that support clinicians with regionally-based clinical leaders and operational expertise from our expansive nationwide network.
Each Envision partner facility or health system has its own unique culture, but all of our sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the group's core values of being patient-focused, team-oriented and caregiver-inspired.
Envision Physician Services values the diverse perspectives and experiences of our teams. We recognize that through our collective expertise, we can improve the delivery of care for patients and clinicians. Learn more about our commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion here and how we are supporting clinician wellness here. We are proud to be an EOE/AA employer.
Apply on company website