Estimated compensation is minimum of $309,600.00/annually, and maximum is $338,400.00/annually.
Estimated compensation is minimum of $154,800.00/annually, and maximum is $169,200.00/annually.
Estimated compensation is minimum of $215.00/hourly, and maximum is $235.00/hourly.
Envision Physician Services is seeking Full Time Board Certified/Board Eligible Emergency Medicine physicians to staff the Emergency Department at Health Alliance Hospital
- 34,000 annual volume
- 22 ED beds
- 8 Fast Track beds
- Level III Trauma
- 36 hours of physician coverage daily
- 26 hours of Advanced Practice Provider coverage daily
- Dedicated Nocturnist
- Scribe coverage
- Paragon/WebEDIMS EMR
- Cardiac cath lab adjacent to the ED
- Neurointervention for stroke care coming 2024
- W2 status with comprehensive benefits package
About the Facility
In December 2022, HealthAlliance Hospital was reopened at 105 Mary's Avenue, as the only hospital in Kingston, NY after a $113M expansion and enhancement project. The new HealthAlliance Hospital features the addition of a new, two-story, 79,000-square-foot building adjoining the current facility, as well as a full renovation of 48,000 square feet of space within the existing hospital. Key components of the new 162-bed facility include private rooms and a newly constructed: emergency care center, including emergency behavioral health; critical care unit; family birthing center; advanced imaging center; caregiver center; lobby and registration. Plus remodeled centers for ambulatory surgery, infusion therapy and endoscopy.
Awards and Recognition:
- Get With The Guidelines® Stroke Gold Plus Quality Achievement Award
- Accredited by the American College of Radiology (ACR)
- Rated as one of the top performers in 10 states with a zero ICU central-line infection rate
- Healthgrades Patient Safety Excellence Award
About the Community
Kingston is a charmer. Tucked in the heart of the Hudson Valley, the riverside city is a hub for creative minds and innovative restaurateurs. Serving as the first capital of New York State in 1777, Kingston is home to three lively and diverse districts bursting with award-winning restaurants, internationally recognized museums, historic sites, and breathtaking views of the Hudson River.
- 90 minutes from New York City
- Close proximity to several elite universities
Benefits and Compensation
Envision Physician Services is a dynamic physician- and clinician-led medical group that has been offering exceptional career opportunities for more than 60 years. With our national network of clinicians who are committed to delivering high-quality care, Envision Physician Services is nationally recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported by innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.
Candidates considering becoming a teammate at Envision Physician Services will find full-time, part-time and independent contractor opportunities available in a variety of community types, from rural and underserved communities to major metropolitan areas; practice settings, from small hospitals to academic health systems; and job levels, from entry level to senior management. Envision teammates also benefit from the following resources:
- Strong leadership at local, regional and national levels
- Exceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support services
- Optimal care teams with flexible and equitable scheduling options
- A-rated professional liability insurance
- Extensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coast
- Competitive compensation, including several benefit options
- Opportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancement
- Clinician mental health and well-being support
- Comprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programs
- Clinical and scientific research opportunities
*Benefits vary by division, clinical specialty and employment status.
Envision Physician Services is a leading national medical group, delivering care when and where it's needed most. Our team of clinicians specializes in anesthesiology, emergency medicine, hospital medicine, radiology, surgery and women's and children's care. Together, we care for more than 29 million patients a year and support healthcare partners at 1,400 clinical departments across the nation.
As a part of Envision Healthcare, we are making a meaningful difference in patients' lives and driving innovations that improve the delivery of care and the health of communities in every corner of America. We treat patients through more than 16 million emergency department and inpatient encounters, support the delivery of more than 144,000 babies, conduct more than 8 million radiology reads and provide more than 2.4 million anesthesia cases each year.
We are focused on protecting and empowering clinicians so they can focus on what matters most – caring for patients. We do this by providing mental health and well-being resources, administrative support, clinical best practices, clinical research opportunities, leadership coaching and more. Our unique structure enables us to develop local practices that support clinicians with regionally-based clinical leaders and operational expertise from our expansive nationwide network.
Each Envision partner facility or health system has its own unique culture, but all of our sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the group's core values of being patient-focused, team-oriented and caregiver-inspired.
Envision Physician Services values the diverse perspectives and experiences of our teams. We recognize that through our collective expertise, we can improve the delivery of care for patients and clinicians. Learn more about our commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion here and how we are supporting clinician wellness here. We are proud to be an EOE/AA employer.
Apply on company website