Envision Physician Services is seeking a Medical Director for the University of Chicago Medicine Ingalls Memorial Occupational Health Services program.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Completed a formal residency training in occupational medicine and is board certified by the American Board of Preventative Medicine in Occupational Medicine
- Be certified by the Medical Review Officer Certification Council (MROCC)
- Hold a Medical Examiner Certification by the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration for DOT/CDL exams
- Strong leadership skills
- Previous director experience is preferred but not required
About the Facility
The University of Chicago Medicine Ingalls Memorial Occupational Health Services program offers comprehensive, integrated services for people with work-related injuries and illnesses. It partners with clients to fully understand their needs to provide the highest quality, convenient and cost-effective healthcare solutions for their employees. With multiple locations in Chicagoland area, the program offers initial and follow-up care close to both the client companies and their employees. It also provides on-site services as a convenient way to do wellness screenings, respirator clearance exams, audiology and drug/alcohol testing. The Occupational Health Medical Director responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring outstanding care of patients at the programs four locations in Crestwood, Flossmoor, South Holland, and Tinley Park.
- Collaborating with UChicago Medicine Ingalls Memorial colleagues to actively seek out new corporate clients.
- Collaborating with UChicago Medicine Ingalls Memorial Occupational Health Center administration, management and staff to ensure a collaborative, respectful, team-oriented environment to ensure the safest, most convenient and professional experience for our patients.
- Working closely with existing clients to create a customized program that best suits their Occupational Health needs to ensure their highest satisfaction with the services received.
- Collaborating with Envision staff and leadership to ensure company goals and programs are being properly supported.
- Carry out the duties expected of a certified Medical Review Officer.
- Assist in the decisions regarding the hiring of new providers to ensure quality and fit
- Direct supervision of Advanced Practice Providers (APP)Perform annual evaluations of physicians and APPs
About the Community
Our facilities are located in family friendly communities and are only 20 to 40 minutes outside of downtown Chicago:
Crestwood, IL - The Village of Crestwood is located near the dynamic 294 Interstate Corridor of metro Chicago, only 15 miles from downtown Chicago loop, 10 miles from Chicago Midway Airport and 33 miles south of Chicago O'Hare Airport. There is something for everyone from sports activities to amusement aspects and a wide variety of dining.
Flossmoor, IL – is 40 minutes from Chicago by car or 60 minutes on the Metra Electric Main Line which provides easy access to the Chicago Loop and the University of Chicago.
South Holland, IL – is 30 minutes from Chicago, hosts a variety of events throughout the year that encourage residents to meet one another and develop relationships, foster community pride, celebrate various holidays, and highlight important issues.
Tinley Park, IL – is 40 minutes from Chicago and offers a wide range of entertainment options, cultural opportunities, superb dining establishments, great shopping areas and an enviable location that puts them within easy reach of world-renown attractions. In-town attractions include Tinley Park Historical Society and the Vogt Visual Arts Center as well some of the best restaurants in Illinois call Tinley Park home.
Benefits and Compensation
Envision Physician Services is a dynamic, physician-led organization which has been offering exceptional career opportunities since 1972. With more than 14,000 affiliated providers coast-to-coast, Envision Physician Services is nationally-recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported through innovation, integration and exceptional leadership. Whether you are considering full-time, part-time or independent contractor opportunities with Envision Physician Services, you can rest assured you will be working for an industry-leader who delivers a vast array of benefits unmatched within the industry, including: Physician-led organization Strong leadership on a local, regional and national level Exceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support services Optimal staffing ratios and flexible scheduling options “A” rated professional liability insurance Extensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coast Competitive compensation including several benefit options Opportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancement Comprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programs Colleague referral bonus program *Benefits vary by division, clinical specialty and employment status
Quality people. Quality care. Quality of LIFE.(TM) Envision Physician Services is a national physician-led practice management company. This publically held company provides outsourced clinical department recruitment, staffing, management and billing/collection services for hundreds of hospitals and health systems nationwide.
Known for its unique structure, Envision Physician Services develops local practices, supports them with regionally-located clinical leadership and operational personnel and provides them access to unprecedented national resources. Each Envision Physician Services practice has its own unique culture, but all sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the company's core values of being patient-focused, customer-centered and caregiver-inspired.
Envision Physician Services is a family of companies, each of which has clinical staffing needs. Full-time, part-time, and independent contractor opportunities are available through Envision Physician Services.
Candidates considering a career within the Envision Physician Services family of companies will find a variety of community types (from small towns to major urban areas), practice settings (small hospitals to major academic health systems), job levels (entry level to senior management), and competitive pay with exceptional benefits. Specialties supported include Emergency Medicine, Hospital Medicine, Womens and Childrens, Surgery, Anesthesia and Radiology/Teleradiology.
Envision Physician Services is proud to be an EOE/AA employer.
Apply on company website