Envision Physician Services and Central Florida Regional Hospital are seeking an Interventional Radiologist to join our team located in Sanford, Florida.
Highlights of this opportunity include:
- Onsite coverage hours: 7a-11p, Shifts 7a-4p; 8a-5p and 5p-11pm
- Q4 IR Call
- Telerad Platform: FRESH
- Fantastic leadership and physician support
- After-hours final reads
- Paid malpractice and tail coverage
- Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision and 401k
- Competitive compensation package and generous PTO
- Requirements of this position include:
- Board certified or board eligible Radiologist
- Fellowship trained in interventional radiology
- Able to support diagnostic radiology across most modalities
- 50% Interventional and 50% Diagnostic Reads
- Flexibility to cover multiple sites
Central Florida Regional Hospital is a Joint Commission accredited 226-bed hospital. The imaging center features a full range of state-of-the-art equipment including 1.5 T GE Hi-Field MRI units, 4D Ultrasound machines, Digital Mammography and more.
Central Florida Regional Hospital is a Level II Trauma Center, full-service, acute care, accredited facility that offers a full variety of services, including cardiovascular, general surgery, orthopedics, OB, emergency care, radiology and rehabilitation. Certified Advanced Primary Stroke Center and is Accredited by American College of Radiology (ACR) in Mammography, Ultrasound, Nuclear Medicine, CT and MRI
The city of Sanford is located 30 minutes north of Orlando and is one of the fastest growing communities in Florida. Sanford is a community of neighborhoods for families making this a great place to call home. With an outstanding quality of life, Sanford residents have access to an highly rated education system, a revitalized and thriving downtown district, affordable housing and a high level of municipal services. Sanford offers residents a dense suburban feel and many families and young professionals live in Sanford.
With its close proximity to Orlando, major theme park attractions include Universal Studios, SeaWorld, Walt Disney World and much more. It is also home to a number of golf courses and shopping malls, making this town full of plenty of entertainment for both visitors and residents.
BENEFITS AND COMPENSATION
Envision Physician Services is a dynamic physician- and clinician-led organization that has been offering exceptional career opportunities for more than 60 years. With more than 25,000 affiliated clinicians coast-to-coast, Envision Physician Services is nationally recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported by innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.
Whether you are considering full-time, part-time, per diem, employed or independent contractor (site- and specialty-specific) opportunities with Envision Physician Services, you can rest assured you will be working for an organization that delivers unmatched opportunities and resources, including:
- Strong leadership at local, regional and national levels
- Exceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support services
- Optimal staffing ratios with flexible and equitable scheduling options
- A-rated professional liability insurance
- Extensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coast
- Competitive compensation including several benefit options
- Opportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancement
- Comprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programs
- Clinical and scientific research opportunities
*Benefits vary by division, clinical specialty and employment status.
Quality people. Quality care. Quality of LIFE.(TM) Envision Physician Services is a national physician-led practice management company. This privately held company provides outsourced clinical department recruitment, staffing, management and billing/collection services for hundreds of hospitals and health systems nationwide.
Known for its unique structure, Envision Physician Services develops local practices, supports them with regionally-located clinical leadership and operational personnel and provides them access to unprecedented national resources. Each Envision Physician Services practice has its own unique culture, but all sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the company's core values of being patient-focused, customer-centered and caregiver-inspired.
Envision Physician Services is a family of companies, each of which has clinical staffing needs. Full-time, part-time, and independent contractor opportunities are available through Envision Physician Services.
Candidates considering a career within the Envision Physician Services family of companies will find a variety of community types (from small towns to major urban areas), practice settings (small hospitals to major academic health systems), job levels (entry level to senior management), and competitive pay with exceptional benefits. Specialties supported include Emergency Medicine, Hospital Medicine, Womens and Childrens, Surgery, Anesthesia and Radiology/Teleradiology.
Envision Physician Services is proud to be an EOE/AA employer.
JOB DETAILSEnvision Physician Services and Central Florida Regional Hospital are seeking an Interventional Radiologist t...
Apply on company website