Estimated compensation is minimum of $450,000.00/annually, and maximum is $550,000.00/annually.
$50,000 Start Date Bonus
Interventional Radiologist - Market Traveler - Tampa, Florida
We are looking for a Full-time Interventional Radiologist to join our group in Tampa, Florida within our AdventHealth system. Radiologist will be needed to provide Interventional services at multiple locations. Envision Physician Services' radiology team is one of the largest hospital-based radiology groups in the nation, performing more than 9 million final reads annually. Being a national medical group means focusing on clinical value while improving access for patients; it also means being the best place for clinicians to work. Please submit your CV for consideration.
- Market-leading compensation with potential annual increases
- Start Date
- Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, disability, parental leave, and life insurance benefits, as well as 401K and CME
- 100% Paid malpractice insurance including tail coverage
- Work station provided for remote reads if desired
- Additional shifts available for premium pay
- Day time hours with some flexibility if needed
- Ability to be split weeks of coverage between multiple sites.
- Interventional procedures with some DX as needed (focus will be IR)
- High demand for Interventional cases
- Equitable call rotation
- ABR/AOBR eligible or certified
- Interest in working with a collaborative and collegial team of radiologists
- Ability to adapt to various practices
- Willingness to focus on overall market growth
- Provide insight into constant quality improvement (as a product of working at multiple locations)
For more information about this opportunity or to learn about our other exciting opportunities, please contact Radiology Clinical Recruiter, Jennifer Studebaker at 214-693-1507 or e-mail Jennifer.Studebaker@EnvisionHealth.com.
Benefits and Compensation
Envision Physician Services is a dynamic physician- and clinician-led medical group that has been offering exceptional career opportunities for more than 60 years. With our national network of clinicians who are committed to delivering high-quality care, Envision Physician Services is nationally recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported by innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.
Candidates considering becoming a teammate at Envision Physician Services will find full-time, part-time and independent contractor opportunities available in a variety of community types, from rural and underserved communities to major metropolitan areas; practice settings, from small hospitals to academic health systems; and job levels, from entry level to senior management. Envision teammates also benefit from the following resources:
- Strong leadership at local, regional and national levels
- Exceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support services
- Optimal care teams with flexible and equitable scheduling options
- A-rated professional liability insurance
- Extensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coast
- Competitive compensation, including several benefit options
- Opportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancement
- Clinician mental health and well-being support
- Comprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programs
- Clinical and scientific research opportunities
*Benefits vary by division, clinical specialty and employment status.
Envision Physician Services is a leading national medical group, delivering care when and where it's needed most. Our team of clinicians specializes in anesthesiology, emergency medicine, hospital medicine, radiology, surgery and women's and children's care. Together, we care for more than 29 million patients a year and support healthcare partners at 1,400 clinical departments across the nation.
As a part of Envision Healthcare, we are making a meaningful difference in patients' lives and driving innovations that improve the delivery of care and the health of communities in every corner of America. We treat patients through more than 16 million emergency department and inpatient encounters, support the delivery of more than 144,000 babies, conduct more than 8 million radiology reads and provide more than 2.4 million anesthesia cases each year.
We are focused on protecting and empowering clinicians so they can focus on what matters most – caring for patients. We do this by providing mental health and well-being resources, administrative support, clinical best practices, clinical research opportunities, leadership coaching and more. Our unique structure enables us to develop local practices that support clinicians with regionally-based clinical leaders and operational expertise from our expansive nationwide network.
Each Envision partner facility or health system has its own unique culture, but all of our sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the group's core values of being patient-focused, team-oriented and caregiver-inspired.
Envision Physician Services values the diverse perspectives and experiences of our teams. We recognize that through our collective expertise, we can improve the delivery of care for patients and clinicians. Learn more about our commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion here and how we are supporting clinician wellness here. We are proud to be an EOE/AA employer.
Apply on company website