Neonatal Nurse Practitioners: Join Our Growing Practice in the Dallas/Fort Worth Area - Our Neonatologists View our NNPs as True Colleagues
With more than 30 years of high-quality Women's & Children's services and more than 100 service contracts, Envision Physician Services is a trusted strategic partner for established hospitals and health systems. Combining a national infrastructure with local support, our breadth and depth of clinical and operational resources allow our clinicians to spend more time on what matters: delivering high-quality care. Envision Physician Services is seeking a Neonatal Nurse Practitioner to join our busy practice covering 7 Medical City Facilities in the DFW area. Our collaborative, collegial team consists of skilled Neonatal Nurse Practitioners and Neonatologists.
- Competitive compensation and benefits package
- $30,000 Start Date Bonus
- Relocation Bonus available, if needed!
- Benefits start immediately - include medical, dental, vision, parental leave, and 401(k)
- Malpractice insurance with tail coverage
- Robust wellness and professional development resources and support
- No state or local wage tax in Texas
- NICUS all Level III facilities with continuous MFM referral base
- Flexible scheduling offering work/life balance
- Learn more about our Heartbeat to Home integrated model
- Strong Level III NICU experience and skill set with preferred 3+ years experience
- Be independent, with autonomous work ethic and clinical decision-making skills
- Have strong knowledge of neonatal pathophysiology
- Willing to contribute to and work well within strong team environment
- Possess the ability to be proactive, fair, and equitable
About the Facility
Medical City Alliance is a Level III NICU with eight private rooms, equipped with state-of-the-art, intensive care nursery technology. The Medical City facilities are part of one of the region's largest, most comprehensive health care providers, recently renamed, Medical City Healthcare. Spanning the Dallas-Fort Worth and Oklahoma City areas, Medical City Healthcare includes 13 hospitals, 7 off-campus emergency rooms, more than 50 ambulatory sites, more than 7,000 active physicians and 15,000 employees. We share in their mission to deliver exceptional healthcare to the communities we serve.
About the Community
The Dallas-Ft. Worth area is one of the most famous metropolitan destinations in America for its energetic lifestyle, scrumptious food, places to visit, and a variety of things to do. Nestled in the heart of north Texas, Dallas is one of the fastest-growing cities in the United States. It is a modern cosmopolitan city with Old West roots.
To learn more about these opportunities, please contact Brianne Coco, Clinical Recruiter, at 850-208-8313 or email to Brianne.Coco@EnvisionHealth.com.
Benefits and Compensation
Envision Physician Services is a dynamic physician- and clinician-led medical group that has been offering exceptional career opportunities for more than 60 years. With our national network of clinicians who are committed to delivering high-quality care, Envision Physician Services is nationally recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported by innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.
Candidates considering becoming a teammate at Envision Physician Services will find full-time, part-time and independent contractor opportunities available in a variety of community types, from rural and underserved communities to major metropolitan areas; practice settings, from small hospitals to academic health systems; and job levels, from entry level to senior management. Envision teammates also benefit from the following resources:
- Strong leadership at local, regional and national levels
- Exceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support services
- Optimal care teams with flexible and equitable scheduling options
- A-rated professional liability insurance
- Extensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coast
- Competitive compensation, including several benefit options
- Opportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancement
- Clinician mental health and well-being support
- Comprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programs
- Clinical and scientific research opportunities
*Benefits vary by division, clinical specialty and employment status.
Envision Physician Services is a leading national medical group, delivering care when and where it's needed most. Our team of clinicians specializes in anesthesiology, emergency medicine, hospital medicine, radiology, surgery and women's and children's care. Together, we care for more than 29 million patients a year and support healthcare partners at 1,400 clinical departments across the nation.
As a part of Envision Healthcare, we are making a meaningful difference in patients' lives and driving innovations that improve the delivery of care and the health of communities in every corner of America. We treat patients through more than 16 million emergency department and inpatient encounters, support the delivery of more than 144,000 babies, conduct more than 8 million radiology reads and provide more than 2.4 million anesthesia cases each year.
We are focused on protecting and empowering clinicians so they can focus on what matters most – caring for patients. We do this by providing mental health and well-being resources, administrative support, clinical best practices, clinical research opportunities, leadership coaching and more. Our unique structure enables us to develop local practices that support clinicians with regionally-based clinical leaders and operational expertise from our expansive nationwide network.
Each Envision partner facility or health system has its own unique culture, but all of our sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the group's core values of being patient-focused, team-oriented and caregiver-inspired.
Envision Physician Services values the diverse perspectives and experiences of our teams. We recognize that through our collective expertise, we can improve the delivery of care for patients and clinicians. Learn more about our commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion here and how we are supporting clinician wellness here. We are proud to be an EOE/AA employer.
Apply on company website