NEW Breast Radiologist Opportunity Available for Experienced Radiologists and Fellows in Desirable Palm Beach County!
Envision Physician Services is currently seeking a qualified board-certified/eligible, breast imaging trained Radiologist for Tenet North Hospitals, located in beautiful Palm Beach County, FL. This level I Trauma Center includes 4 breast centers and is accommodated with some of the most advanced medical equipment and new technologies available. The centers utilize Hologic tomosynthesis units and they are accredited ACR breast center of excellence. The radiologist will collaborate with the surgical/oncologic team including tumor board. Practice within a team of 5 Women's Imaging Fellowship Trained team and 28 Radiologist Practice.
- Practice 80% of the daily reading in breast imaging
- Productivity Bonus up to 150,000 in addition to the base salary
- 50,000 Start Date Bonus
- Relocation Assistance
- Up to 10 weeks' vacation
- 2 weeks of post call days off
- 4 Holiday shifts off
- Call shifts split evenly amongst the Radiologist team
Highlights and requirements of the position include:
- General Radiologist with Fellowship Training in Women's Imaging preferred or high level of experience in breast radiology
- MQSA Certification
- Competitive Compensation and Lucrative Productivity Compensation
- Physicians are credentialed across the market to provide coverage at multiple facilities.
- Integrated PACS system allows reads to be done at any of the market locations.
- Delray Medical Center has been named on the list of Top 50 Best Hospitals in the US by Healthgrades for the last 9 years.
For more information about this opportunity, please contact Craig Cassidy, Radiology Clinical Recruiter, at 469-967-9331 or Craig.Cassidy@EnvisionHealth.com.
About the Facility
The hospital has brought advanced technology to our surgical care by introducing robotic surgery procedures including the daVinci® Surgical System, MAKOplasty® Partial Knee Resurfacing Procedure and iBlock® Total Knee Technology. We also introduced the RF Surgical to ensure safer surgeries.
About the Community
Palm Beach County, Florida is well known for beautiful beaches and waterways and offers the option of both city and suburban living and has several communities offering a variety of family entertainment including swimming pools, sporting events, shopping malls and many other activities. The outdoor enthusiast will enjoy the proximity to several award winning golf courses, kayaking, and boating at one of the many marinas in the area. The community offers top rated schools and local colleges including Florida Atlantic University. The location is ideal with easy access to airports and Port Everglades which is home to several cruise ships travelling to the Caribbean.
Benefits and Compensation
Envision Physician Services is a dynamic physician- and clinician-led medical group that has been offering exceptional career opportunities for more than 60 years. With our national network of clinicians who are committed to delivering high-quality care, Envision Physician Services is nationally recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported by innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.
Candidates considering becoming a teammate at Envision Physician Services will find full-time, part-time and independent contractor opportunities available in a variety of community types, from rural and underserved communities to major metropolitan areas; practice settings, from small hospitals to academic health systems; and job levels, from entry level to senior management. Envision teammates also benefit from the following resources:
- Strong leadership at local, regional and national levels
- Exceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support services
- Optimal care teams with flexible and equitable scheduling options
- A-rated professional liability insurance
- Extensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coast
- Competitive compensation, including several benefit options
- Opportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancement
- Clinician mental health and well-being support
- Comprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programs
- Clinical and scientific research opportunities
*Benefits vary by division, clinical specialty and employment status.
Envision Physician Services is a leading national medical group, delivering care when and where it's needed most. Our team of clinicians specializes in anesthesiology, emergency medicine, hospital medicine, radiology, surgery and women's and children's care. Together, we care for more than 29 million patients a year and support healthcare partners at 1,400 clinical departments across the nation.
As a part of Envision Healthcare, we are making a meaningful difference in patients' lives and driving innovations that improve the delivery of care and the health of communities in every corner of America. We treat patients through more than 16 million emergency department and inpatient encounters, support the delivery of more than 144,000 babies, conduct more than 8 million radiology reads and provide more than 2.4 million anesthesia cases each year.
We are focused on protecting and empowering clinicians so they can focus on what matters most – caring for patients. We do this by providing mental health and well-being resources, administrative support, clinical best practices, clinical research opportunities, leadership coaching and more. Our unique structure enables us to develop local practices that support clinicians with regionally-based clinical leaders and operational expertise from our expansive nationwide network.
Each Envision partner facility or health system has its own unique culture, but all of our sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the group's core values of being patient-focused, team-oriented and caregiver-inspired.
Envision Physician Services values the diverse perspectives and experiences of our teams. We recognize that through our collective expertise, we can improve the delivery of care for patients and clinicians. Learn more about our commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion here and how we are supporting clinician wellness here. We are proud to be an EOE/AA employer.
Apply on company website