Envision Physician Services and Palms West Children's Hospital are seeking a Pediatric Emergency Medicine Medical Director to join our team located in Loxahatchee, Florida located in the greater West Palm Beach Area.
Pediatric ED Features:
- 53,000 annual patient visits (35,000 Main ED; 18,000 Peds ED).
- Palms West Children's Hospital features a 10-bed pediatric ED (14 Bed Adult ED)
- Physician Shifts: 7a-7p, 7p-7a
- APP Shifts PEDs ED: 2p-12a
- Resident coverage with 3 surrounding residency programs and in-house Pediatric Residency Program
- Admit rate is 15%
- Accredited NICCU
- Located on a spacious 94-acre campus
- Offering occurrence based malpractice insurance with tail coverage
- Comprehensive benefits package with medical, dental, vision and 401k with company match
- Competitive compensation package
Qualified candidates must be a BC/BP Pediatric Emergency Medicine Physician (having completed a fellowship in Pediatric Emergency Medicine) with current ACLS and PALS.
About the Facility
Palms West Hospital has provided healthcare excellence since 1986. It is a thriving, comprehensive, acute care community hospital that provides a full complement of specialty services. As the only hospital in the Western Communities with a dedicated Pediatric Emergency Department, Palms West is a leader in pediatric care.
They are a thriving, comprehensive, acute care hospital offering a wide range of specialty services including adult rehabilitation, angioplasty, breast center, cardiopulmonary services, Center of Excellence in minimally invasive gynecology, emergency medicine, critical care services, imaging, laboratory, maternity and newborn care, OB Hospitalist program, occupational therapy, orthopedics, outpatient therapy, pediatric oncology hematology and oncology, pediatric sedation and infusion, rehabilitation, robotic surgery (including gynecology and urology) and surgical services.
• Recognized as an Accredited Chest Pain Center with PCI by the Society of Cardiovascular Patient Care
• Designated as a Primary Stroke Center by the State Department of Health and Human Services
• Earned a Center of Excellence COEMIG designation in minimally invasive gynecology by the AAGL and Surgical Review Corporation
• Named a Top Performer on Key Quality Measures by The Joint Commission for exemplary performance in using evidence based clinical processes that are shown to improve heart attack, heart failure, pneumonia
Palms West Hospital is a proud member of HCA Healthcare- a leading healthcare provider with 179 hospitals, 120 freestanding surgery centers and numerous other healthcare facilities. HCA has been named one of the Ethisphere Institute's World's Most Ethical Companies. The Ethisphere Institute is a global leader in defining and advancing the standards of ethical business practices.
About the Community
Palms West is in a wonderful family oriented area of South Florida with established planned communities, wonderful schools and great weather. Palm Beach International Airport is only 10-minutes away and Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport is only 45-minutes away.
Cultural activities include: Enjoy a fascinating array of cultural venues, sample the culinary masterworks of celebrity chef-owned restaurants, and take in one of dozens of internationally renowned destination events.
Recreational activities include: Golf (including the Palm Beach Polo and Country Club) boutique shopping, world-class fishing and boating and an equestrian park.
Benefits and Compensation
We offer above market pay rates, CME allowance, occurrence based malpractice, medical, dental, vision, as well as many other benefits!
Quality people. Quality care. Quality of LIFE.(TM) Envision Physician Services is a national physician-led practice management company. This publically held company provides outsourced clinical department recruitment, staffing, management and billing/collection services for hundreds of hospitals and health systems nationwide.
Known for its unique structure, Envision Physician Services develops local practices, supports them with regionally-located clinical leadership and operational personnel and provides them access to unprecedented national resources. Each Envision Physician Services practice has its own unique culture, but all sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the company's core values of being patient-focused, customer-centered and caregiver-inspired.
Envision Physician Services is a family of companies, each of which has clinical staffing needs. Full-time, part-time, and independent contractor opportunities are available through Envision Physician Services.
Candidates considering a career within the Envision Physician Services family of companies will find a variety of community types (from small towns to major urban areas), practice settings (small hospitals to major academic health systems), job levels (entry level to senior management), and competitive pay with exceptional benefits. Specialties supported include Emergency Medicine, Hospital Medicine, Womens and Childrens, Surgery, Anesthesia and Radiology/Teleradiology.
Envision Physician Services is proud to be an EOE/AA employer.
Apply on company website