Start Date Bonus and Flexible Scheduling for OB/GYN Hospitalists at our Physician-Led Programs in Lewisville, TX
Envision Physician Services is seeking quality, full-time and part-time board-certified OB/GYN hospitalist candidates for a physician-led program with Medical City Lewisville in Lewisville, TX. Pursue your passion for OB/GYN hospital medicine with Envision. We provide an environment that fosters growth, advancement and continuing education. This physician-led group is passionate about delivering high-quality patient care. Enjoy unparalleled practice support, growth opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, state-of-the-art hospitals and facilities, optimal staffing ratios and stable contracts.
- Excellent compensation
- Start Date Bonus available
- Relocation bonus available
- Benefits to include medical, dental, vision, parental leave, and 401k (Starts day 1)
- CME reimbursed
- Malpractice insurance with tail coverage
- Full-time, part-time, per diem available
- Level III NICU
- Annual deliveries: 1400+
- High risk obstetrics training and experience required
- OB/GYN Hospitalist experience preferred
- Only (6) 24-hour shifts per month for full time status
- Flexible scheduling providing excellent work/life balance
- Delivery room
- Full-spectrum OBGYN Hospitalist work
If you or someone you know is interested in this opportunity, please contact Brianne Coco, Clinical Recruiter at 850-208-8313 or send your CV for consideration to Brianne.Coco@EnvisionHealth.com.
About the Facility
Medical City of Lewisville is located in the heart of Denton County, the hospital is a 148-bed facility providing advanced medical technology and specialty services including ICU, CCU, SNU, pediatrics, and Level III NICU.
- Voted "Best place to have a baby" in Denton County for 2021, by reads of DFWChild Magazine
- High-risk maternity care
- Luxury labor and delivery rooms, recently renovated
- 26 private postpartum rooms
About the Community
Lewisville, Texas is located north of Dallas, TX off of I-35. Easy access to the DFW Airport, Downtown Dallas and Downtown Fort Worth, and Lake Lewisville. Lewisville is a great suburban community with excellent schools.
Benefits and Compensation
Envision Physician Services is a dynamic physician- and clinician-led medical group that has been offering exceptional career opportunities for more than 60 years. With our national network of clinicians who are committed to delivering high-quality care, Envision Physician Services is nationally recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported by innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.
Candidates considering becoming a teammate at Envision Physician Services will find full-time, part-time and independent contractor opportunities available in a variety of community types, from rural and underserved communities to major metropolitan areas; practice settings, from small hospitals to academic health systems; and job levels, from entry level to senior management. Envision teammates also benefit from the following resources:
- Strong leadership at local, regional and national levels
- Exceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support services
- Optimal care teams with flexible and equitable scheduling options
- A-rated professional liability insurance
- Extensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coast
- Competitive compensation, including several benefit options
- Opportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancement
- Clinician mental health and well-being support
- Comprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programs
- Clinical and scientific research opportunities
*Benefits vary by division, clinical specialty and employment status.
Envision Physician Services is a leading national medical group, delivering care when and where it's needed most. Our team of clinicians specializes in anesthesiology, emergency medicine, hospital medicine, radiology, surgery and women's and children's care. Together, we care for more than 29 million patients a year and support healthcare partners at 1,400 clinical departments across the nation.
As a part of Envision Healthcare, we are making a meaningful difference in patients' lives and driving innovations that improve the delivery of care and the health of communities in every corner of America. We treat patients through more than 16 million emergency department and inpatient encounters, support the delivery of more than 144,000 babies, conduct more than 8 million radiology reads and provide more than 2.4 million anesthesia cases each year.
We are focused on protecting and empowering clinicians so they can focus on what matters most – caring for patients. We do this by providing mental health and well-being resources, administrative support, clinical best practices, clinical research opportunities, leadership coaching and more. Our unique structure enables us to develop local practices that support clinicians with regionally-based clinical leaders and operational expertise from our expansive nationwide network.
Each Envision partner facility or health system has its own unique culture, but all of our sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the group's core values of being patient-focused, team-oriented and caregiver-inspired.
Envision Physician Services values the diverse perspectives and experiences of our teams. We recognize that through our collective expertise, we can improve the delivery of care for patients and clinicians. Learn more about our commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion here and how we are supporting clinician wellness here. We are proud to be an EOE/AA employer.
Apply on company website